Unsolved Crash\Disconnect for an entire community

Can confirm all that said, Israel is having big disconnection problems, I get like 3-4 dces each day. Internet works just fine, so it’s just the battle net

Same here, I hope it will be fixed asap.

So it’s gotten worse, used to have 2 CDs a day, since patch I had 5 already and sometimes a lag spike of something like 15 sec

I was really hoping for any kind of response from Blizzard,
this is quite upsetting.

1 Like

Same happens to me.
It doesn’t happen on wow only but on other blizzard games.
The main reason I canceled my sub it just feels like the servers have been downgraded from how they used to be, never had those issues before.

Hey everyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about these issues.

We would appreciate if you could take the time to make sure that you have gone through the troubleshooting steps in our “Connection Troubleshooting” guide.
This is simply to ensure we can’t resolve the problem with basic troubleshooting steps.

Should the problem persist however we would appreciate if those affected that have also gone through the troubleshooting steps can take the time to provide the information below.

■ Date/time you first experienced the issue :
■ City and country :
■ ISP :
Traceroute (created while experiencing the issue) :
Pathping (created while experiencing the issue) :
WinMTR test (created while experiencing the issue) :

Stop the tests afterwards and post the results here as Preformatted text </>

1 Like

same problem for me.

pls help!!!

Joining the post… every word to the point.

i have problem with freez and after freez my pc shut down… i dont think so that problem is in my internet or modem… whats wrong? or what can i fix? :confused:

1 Like

I was sure its only me at first, getting server freezes and at sometimes it gets fully disconnected.

Does that give my lost Vessels of Horrific Visions or Coalescing Visions back or even time that i spent to farm it? And does that guarantees it won’t happen next time when I spend another amount of hours to farm them that’s you value your clients time and effort in competitive game where every item counts?

Hey Arzomaju

The problem is that the disconnects happens only for 20-30 seconds so I don’t think we have enough time to run all 3 commands (Tracerroute, Pathping and WinMTR). So is it possible to do every disconnect only one of the tests? or do you have other solution?

Having the same problem. All of us dealt and went through those steps on each ticket any of us left.
This problem is not something with our internet supplier/connection.
This is a problem with your connection and server.
We are paying monthly on a game and expecting to have the best experience. but not this way. when we are fking up mythic+ keys and horrific visions just because of the problem that you’re not solving for over 3 months.

As a main tank raider in my guild i’m greatly hindering the performance of my guild during progression when i’m being struck by random disconnections / lag spikes. I’ve had about enough of this, as a player whose been purchasing / subscribing to your products for more than over a decade I’m becoming really frustrated. I’ve changed my ISP twice now, had technicians coming over checking around the infrastructure , countless amount of calls with my ISP(s) claiming there’s not much they can do about it. Everytime I approach Blizzard with this issue it feels like it falls over to a deaf ear.
Would it be too much to ask for a proper blue response that doesn’t include all the ready templates you’re giving out in every forum thread anyways?

I have been experiencing these problems too, it is unlikely that i will get any progress done when my horrific visons get lost , my mythic + keys depleted and pvp rating going down. Even in raids i get disconnected mid-fight.
Please blizzard, take action and fix this, this is a problem a lot of people in the israeli blizzard community are experiencing, help us play your games! Most of us already did all the checking with our internet providers and our connections, this is simply not our fault.

1 Like

Joining the post

tried everything, changing to 3 different isp, nordvpn, and nothing.

I get disconnects multiple times hour

Joining the post.
Few days ago i got like 4 crashes in less then 1hour.
Stoped counting since then.

Same here. Keep crashing my graphic driver

Same here. I’m not really playing wow at the moment, but it’s unbearable in Overwatch.

endless dcs both in overwatch and wow classic for the past two months
realy not playable