Until Patch 8.2, are you staying subbed?

Yeah… the Mythic+ community on Alliance actually does feel lacking. I’ve had some good groups, but the PuGing community is far from as vibrant as the Horde side as far as I can tell. I’ve a few times considered faction changing because of that, but that would feel weird because I have always been Alliance on my main.

Sad to hear Danellos. Well, if you change your mind or have an alt dont hesitate to get involved :slight_smile: Item lvl and so on is also not an issue if that is what might hold people back from joining thinking they dont fit in.

1 Like

5 alts I need to level to 110 (5 achievements)
4 mounts to farm for 400 mounts (1 achievement)
1 quest item from the rotting mire expedition (2 achievements)
2 world events (3 achievements)

Puts me on 99 achievements remaining… I’ve never been under 100 before so this is more than enough to keep me entertained until 8.2

Ive only recently come back. I left during the first month or 2, i had done a couple of mythic dungeons. So i have tons of content to get through.

3 raids
2-3 dungeons
Mythic plus
War campaign
Zandalari grind

Staying subbed. For me there is always something to do. Mount runs. Pet battles. Raids. M+. Transmog runs. Alts…

The only thing keeping me subscribed is leveling my 14th and 15th characters to 120.

More than that there is not much to do in BfA, the new raid offers poor rewards and the difficulty is high. The only thing left to do really is grind Azerite Power, and do Battle of Dazar’alor (which feels not so fun considering the new raid should be more rewarding).

ofc . i enjoy game atm a lot.

and finally have time for some extra transmog farms now that im done with leveling and most of gearing up on horde alts :slight_smile:

I’m staying subbed. I will continue to do m+, raids, transmogstuff, level and gear alts. On the side I might play some poe if next league looks ok, but I get tired of that in like a week.

Patch 8.2 wont fix that much, probably will fix 20% of the damage done.

Total fix would come when new expansion is out or it would be just another disaster.

@Juukiechan: But are you staying subbed or not?

Yeah I’m snowed under with things to do, no way I’ll finish before 8.2

staying subbed. I got plenty of things to do. Last bit of AP farm the get HoA to 50, achievements, M+, mythic raiding etc.

Yes, i like to play arena skirmishes.

But that is like only two or three games before i logoff and go watch netflix or play other games.

I haven’t even moved from the mugambla area that i am in since the beginning of patch 8.1.

Dont quite understand the question, since im subbed from day 1.
Im not being a “smart a**” why my remark, its a honest remark.
I enjoy the game, always did, why the hell would i unsub?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.