[Updated] Upcoming Hunter Buffs for July 13th / 14th

To be exact, aimed shot into trick shots passive will deal 10% extra damage to main target and 5x 55% of aimed shots damage from trick shots which will lead from (100% +(555%)=375% of aimed shots damage to new (110+5(55*1.1=60.5%) which is 325+110=435%) so 116% damage based from previous unbuffed state.
It increases futher with trick shots conduit.
Now multishot and other abilities will lower that 16% AOE buff but with trick shots conduit we can see up to a 15% damage increase in AOE, depending if you used volley to the maximum to get 3 uses of trick shots from volley and such.

Kyrian who use surging shots legendary and rapid fire damage talent will see even bigger aoe increase as even more modifiers are added.

Just as you don’t bother to count does not mean others do not.

Now add multi shot but and you will see how that can be a a 15% AOE buff.

Bro…come on.

If you increased all damage by 10% on all abilities, it would be a 10% AoE damage increase. That’s pretty simple surely.

But it’s not all abilities, it’s just a few. So how can that number be bigger than 10%? You are acting like conduits change it, they don’t, we used them before, we use them after.

Thank god we have sims and don’t need to rely on your truly miles off math though.

4 targets 5 mins = ~6.5% increase.
5 targets 40 seconds = ~6% increase.
Can sim any other scenario if you like.

It’s ok bro, you were only off by 2.5x the actual value :rofl:

1 Like

Ok you simmed with wild spirits, and full cooldowns.
I did it based on m+ individual scenarios.
Please sim a fight withouth wild spirits and you will see exact values.
We don’t have WS explosive shot and volley for every individual fight do we?
That’s why I said it’s up to 15% increased AOE.
You seem to have missed ‘up to’ 15%.

The less cooldowns we have the more of a buff it is.

It’s the biggest buff to when we use ST talents like careful aim and LnL, which isn’t our standard mythic + rotation as in that build aimed shot and rapid fire deal biggest part of some damage.

Also 10% buff to few abilities might lead to more than 10% buff to overall AOE or ST damage.
If we buff say agony which increases damage over time, end result would be more than 10% buff as it scales from base value.

Also in this is bigger % AOE increase to kyrian and korayn, compared to niya.

…I simmed a 5 min fight.

Not a single scenario this buff is over 10%. It cannot be.

There is no way you can logically think this.

Yep, and the buff is 6.5% single target or so. So how do you explain it suddenly being a 15% increase on AoE? it literally can’t be.

No, LMAO.

Yet again this is completely false. a 10% buff to agony would buff it by 10% at every stack, leading to, you guess it, a 10% overall increase on agony.

It’s UNREAL how bad your math is, I mean like infant school level stuff right now.

If you want to prove me wrong, link me a sim with a 15% damage increase at literally any number of targets/duration.

Not really sure where you’re getting your information from but I’m going to assume you made it up…BM is already ahead of MM in every single encounter in SoD (Both boss damage and overall output) according to Logs…

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/28#.

all the new raid gear is stacked with haste and you just got a bigger buff…this sounds like nothing but a pointless whine. BM is looking fine. Why do people who play the easiest spec in the game always want more more more?

Bm didn’t get a bigger buff. If anything, MM’s buff is slightly larger. Usually BMs damage drops slightly from week 1 though, it’s a very easy spec to play on new fights and as people get even a tiny bit more comfortable with them it drops to where it should be.

They got a 5% bigger buff to base damage than MM did…just a fact…they are also far less impacted by movement (No Aimed Shot)…BM is looking good at the start of this tier and will only get better. Even Survival is far outstripping MM at present in a lot of fights and yet here you are whining your easy spec is worse than it is.

Also if you increased 10% aura increase it would result to more than 10% increase due to synergies between skills. Expecialy some hitting ones.

Same example, aimed shot hitting trick shots would deal 16% higher damage post buff compared to pre buff. While the actual buff is 10% it should deal (100+(5*55))1.1=402.5 if it is according what you say.
The real value however is with base value increase 110+((5
60.5) which will be 412.5, which will lead to higher than 10% increase. That ofcourse would only show to that individual ability.

Now about reaching 15%, it actually can, with higher aimed shot value trick shots conduit gains more value than 10% as well. Not much over 10% but still over 10%.

Try to aim same as korayn and as kyrian and you will see it can lead to 10% or in fights withouth cooldowns to more than 10% increase.

Yes, to a far smaller % of their overall damage. MM got a 10% buff to 60% of their kit = BM getting 15% to 40% of their kit. BM gains less AoE from the buff compared to MM too.

All of this is still completely incorrect. You are more than welcome to link me a sim showing me this but we both know you can’t.

I just simmed kyrian on AoE, and it was a 7% increase. You are absolutely miles off no matter how you look at it. Surely at that point you have to start questioning your own thinking and realise just how incorrect it is.

Dear god…ok mate your specs trash…reroll and do us all a favour…warning though most other classes have more buttons.

I am not saying it would lead to a 15% increase over a dungeon or a long fight. O am saying it could go towards 15% in a specific fight.
Just like how wild spirits nerf previously on a single pull could need damage as high as 10+% on a short pull while being much smaller nerf overall, this could lead some scenarios to upwards 10% buff due to synergies.

if aimed shot does 1000 damage, the cleave does 550 damage.
If aimed shot does 1100 damage, the cleave does 605 damage.

It doesn’t matter, the cleave gains 10%.

Could you give me that specific fight so that I can sim it and prove to you that you need to rethink. Thanks.

Actually I did calculations properly and 15% is nonsense.
I’d could reach over 10% in scenarios where DT was used as kyrian with surging shots Lego , with only multi shot into rapid fire used, into multi shot into aimed shot. With RA used, but even then, master marksman dot auto shot and all drags it down to below 10%.

If only counting increase from trick shots and various multipliers( on rapid fire or aimed shot) it does reach over 10% but other skills drag it towards and below 10%.

Actually my mistake as I only took part of the fight into equation.

Even though you’ve admitted that it was wrong, you are still hanging on to a thread of your previous post which is also wrong >.>

The buff cannot possibly exceed 10% in any situation ever.

I just simmed your situation, with no spells other than those buffed by 10%, and it’s a SHOCK HORROR 10% increase, which will of course only ever get lower and lower when you start adding in all the spells/effects which were not buffed.

You don’t need to account for multipliers, because things like deadly chain and trick shots just flat out gain 10% value as well. The only thing that matters is the input aimed shot damage, anything that comes out is just going to be 10% higher.

True, to be honest my first calculation was incorrect and halfway the argument, I realised that I based whole calculation on wrong data, just had trouble agreeing to me being wrong but yes you are right.

I’m just surprised it is only 7% some buff for Kyrian, as they have smaller % of damage from their covenant cd, which actually boosts normal damage done, and not deal damage itself.

1 Like

You are a lvl 10 Shammy, your opinion is irrelevant.

Fair enough, I see your point :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.