Update from Ion in Shadowlands Beta General Discussion Forums

You’d have to contact customer support and ask them.

Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to eat my words regarding Ion and PvP gearing, as it seems I have spoken too soon.

1 Like

It’s been a few months, so no point in doing that. Cancelled my sub just now though. This feels terrible man, just when hunters got cloud serpents and so many other pets to tame that’d fit my main Dwarf BM hunter…

TLDR - we don’t care what you think. We are doing it anyway.

10 Likes

Then no. You have 14days upon purchase to refund it regardless of reasons. Using a boost is no valid reason for them to decline the refund. Said boosted character will simply be frozen and force you to purchase a boost to unlock it again.

And tbh if you message them you wanna quit/break/whatever then they just do it anyhow. Lock/Delete the character and remove everything the character has mailed/obtained.

Yeah sure.

12 Likes

Covenants have not changed , they are not listening. The rest is window dressing.

8 Likes

If that is what you took away from that post then I have to believe you were very distracted with a wasp trying to attack you at the same time.

3 Likes

All sounds pretty positive
I like the socket changes for shadowlands quite a lot. I gave up jewelcrafting because nothing had sockets any more.

1 Like

They are listening, they just want to realise the vision they have for their game. It seems more like you’re not listening.

11 Likes

So many white knights, it is so disappointing.

6 Likes

Yikes that’s childish.

4 Likes

I still have no idea what I can do in first week after getting all mythic gear? There is any content?

1 Like

“sounds” promising. But ya know, pull the ripcord was a big fat lie lol. It really is getting hard to take blizz by what they promise.

3 Likes

Must be so hard for you to admit you are wrong.

1 Like

People really thought they’d “pull the ripcord” huh? Yeah just keep posting the hashtag and they’ll scrap the fundamental system of the expansion two months before release.

4 Likes

Bringing the Covenants close to one another would have been better without removing the system. Right now i already know what covenant i will choose because the other are not even remotely comparable in terms of performance. That i wanted that covenant anyway is my personal thing but i assume many will dislike it.

Also that ion is kinda blind on performance related issues is nothing new considering hes an average player at best.

But we will see. The tweaks are bound to happen regardless.

1 Like

Because they dont think the same as you, doesnt mean they are white knights.

For example i dont like many things in WoW, like the new enha redesign, or the sockets removal from items. Instead i would like my legion enha shaman, and fix sockets on each gearslot.

But i like covenants, its kinda unique, and very cool.

5 Likes

The thing is, it all boils down to whether they can balance all covenant abilities. If that were the case, i would have no issue with their approach, but let’s be realistic.

Balancing all abilities, across all specs, for all content types? And that’s even without considering the history of Blizzards balancing.

I am 100% sure there will be at least one ability balanced after SL goes live. And at that point it’s already too late for the player who chose that covenant.

3 Likes

Funny, when he’s killed N’zoth 10 more times than you have.

1 Like