💈 [UPDATED NEWS, thank blizzard listening feedback :D !] Void elves color could have been way better

UPDATE : GREAT NEWS EVERYONE :smiley:!

Old post !!

We just needed 5 color :

• Black hair color ( Already in game up to use)
  • Brown hair ( Not added and up from Blood elves)
  • Blond hair ( Added in 9.1.5)
  • Pure white hair ( Already added for Blood Elves)
  • Red hair ( Added in 9.1.5)

Instead we got :

• 2 grey hair that look exactly the same
  • Blond Hair
  • Red hair
  • Light Red hair

Maybe my expectation was too high, since the hair color missing is already done and can just be applyed, like black / brown can be easely applyed today in 9.1.5

Edit : for those who missed :

6 Likes

They’re for sure just trying to appeal to high elves instead of thinking what’d actually be cool for a void elf. I’m expecting them to rename the race to high elf soon at this rate, because some high elf fan is disappointed they got called a void elf by a quest NPC.

8 Likes

I really only wanted 2 hair colors more for void elves, black and platinum, rest was to be plus really. But I hope they remember the void elf part too and not just focus on giving the alliance “high elf” look.

1 Like

To be honest yeah i expected a black, but lets be real whatever options we would get its still very exciting and it would be a big change from the voidy washed out colors we have.

I would rather accept 3 shades of blonde than nothing at all. glad they added something for us Alleria fans.

2 Likes

I’d rather they did nothing, to be fair. Now, if you ask for something that’s nice on a proper void elf, you’ll just be told “void elves already got enough”.

1 Like

While I do agree that they should have kept only 1 shade of platinum blonde/gray and add a black one instead, the focus here is nightborne and lf draenei. Void elves shouldn’t have gotten the options now. But they did and you guys still cry as if you were suppoused to get so much already now. Personally I do play void elves. I mean I have a few alts, but my main is a lf draenei so I am happy with what we got. I am hoping that void elves will get more stuff in the future, but you guys also got more customization when no other allied race got any aside from the option to be bald. So you are already more loved by blizzard than the rest. I hope we will get more void options for void elves in the future, alongside the high elven ones, and that more races will get stuff, including the non tentacled version of the hairstyles to regular blood elves to make it fair. And that all the races will always get continuous options, like more hairstyles, colour options, tatooes, eye colour options etc. They could add stuff that could be unlockable in game the way the night elves got the night warrior customization. It would be fun to go around the world, do dungeons etc. and get different hair styles or unlock dyes like how other mmo’s have. But what we have for now is also good. We should just let them know that they should not stop with this and always strive to add more stuff to the game that appeals to a lot of people :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re 3 variations of blonde which Belves have too, which is a good thing. But I do think you/me/most people might’ve been expecting too much.

Yhey could’ve added alot more than just 5 which seems a little low.

But over all I’m pretty pleased with this.

1 Like

instead of being salty that people got something that made them happy, why dont you make a thread asking for what you want?

Your constant attack on other players who play natural void elves is getting real old and pathetic. Accept the fact we got custimizations and move on. simple.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be nice to see them get hairstyle options that don’t make them look greasy or emo with a receding hairline

1 Like

your so salty i still remember when you tried to convince everyone Alleria isnt a void elf. :laughing: keep going

3 Likes

Imagine we could have gotten those broken draenei from argus but instead…we get a pointless elf subspecies

1 Like

The colour choice does seem a bit odd, especially since they’ve gone for such quintessential Blood Elf-y colours like Red. Given that one of Blizzard’s main issue with Helves was that they’d look too much like Belves, along with the general aesthetic of Velves, I would have expected more Bluish tones.

Quess we have to wait longer for black hair color. Hmm I wonder if the top far left is suppose to be white version? or are the top ones different colors of blonde. Might look different ingame. Maybe they could have gone with

Pure white hair with tint of grey,
Black or raven (Black with tint of dark blue) hair color
and the 3 other stay the same as the picture is or would it been better if the orange hair color be brown?

I’d rather they were instead of the Lemon Zinger Draenei, but I agree! Hopefully one day we get playable Broken. I can dream! :persevere:

1 Like

And Ogre for the Horde are long over due

1 Like

I mean for sure I didn’t expect the void elves to get anything right now so it’s all a plus really for me. It’s great that nightborne and lfd are finally getting some well deserved love when it comes to customization.
I just want to nitpick that much that I would really want black and platinum white hair for void elves. That’s all I need. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This :100:

So excited

1 Like

Looks like your average elf in any Fantasy game ever.

They’d make perfect sense as a duo. Both from Outland, both introduced in the RTS games, both need a Female Model and both are long-running members of their factions.

1 Like