Upgrade from Heroic to Epic bonus issues

Hi,

So I upgraded my heroic to epic, yet i didnt get the second 120 boost. any ideas? it was about 2 hours ago.

There is no second 120 boost. The only extras you get from the epic edition is the weapon effect, pet and hearthstone effect.

Edit: oh and 30 days gameplay

1 Like

As Osangar correctly states, you get ONE boost only. That boost is granted whether you buy heroic or epic, not one for each.

Worth it for the amazing hearthstone effect though if you ask me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know there’ll be one hundred and one naysayers who state that this should be achievable in game but I agree that the hearthstone effect is brilliant.

1 Like

well the in-game advertise for upgrade was misleading since it had a logo of 120 boost for purchasing upgrade…

anyway i dont see any different hearthstone? do i need to active it somehow?

The new hearthstone is most likely a toy version.

To be fair if you had read the blurb the first thing it states is “Includes everything in the Heroic Edition”. The 120 boost was included in the heroic edition so wouldn’t be repeated.

The hearthstone effetc is, as Seaca guessed, a toy and all you need to do is open your toybox and drag the new version and replace your current heathstone on your action bar/bag.

Once again Osangar is correct, on all points.

I agree on both. The first time I used it in a guild raid… I was immediately plagued by whispers… “HOW DO YOU GET THAT!!!” they were not happy with the reply about Epic edition.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.