UrGeNT gAme BreAkiNG NewS InSidE

I have to make a catchy title in the hopes this reaches the right people. A statement: PvE (Raid) healing balance is beyond ridiculous at the moment.

Proof (information from warcraftlogs based on actual player data):
1st boss mythic: 85/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin
2nd boss mythic: 76/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin
3rd boss mythic: 64/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin
4th boss mythic: 85/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin
5th boss mythic: 90/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin
6th boss mythic: 96/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin
7th boss mythic: 76/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin
8th boss mythic: 48/100 of the top healing logs are holy paladin

So 85%, 76%, 64%, 85%, 90%, 96%, 76%, and 48% respectively.

It has been like this for MONTHS and no changes have been made. This shows that for most healers no matter what gear you have and no matter how you play you will never be able to compete just because of neglectful design. Blizzard too focused on classic to care? Or is this just normal?

Anyway… thanks for reading.

BeCaUsE ThRoUgHpUt is EverYThiNG riTe?

1 Like

YoU reALlY ouT heRE tRYing TO jusTIfY doinG 20 MiLLiON exTra HeAling AT the eNd of A 4 - 5 MinUte FighT

Have you considered the top logs are cheesed by people capable of it by getting innervates / revolving CD’s around them?

Seriously, anyone that only looks at the top logs and draws a balance conclusion is a clueless idiot.

3 Likes

The only reason I actually bothered to check logs is because all of a sudden I found myself unable to compete with another healer of a certain class. I thought why … hmmm all other healers seem to do around the same as me, maybe I’m doing something wrong?

Well if you don’t want to check the TOP logs, go to page 2, and 3, and 4, and 5. I don’t want to waste more time compiling information for you ^^ do it yourself.

I don’t need logs compiling, I made a clear point which you ignored.

Opposite. I made a clear point with information which you ignored and then insulted me, what I’m saying is I used the top 100 because I don’t have time to waste compiling information, I noticed the problem in-game and then verified it the only way we can because we don’t have access to Blizzard data and the problem seemed to be true. That one certain class is far superior to all other healers and not by a small amount and not by a short amount of time, since the release of the new heart talents.

You don’t have to compile the information, warcraftlogs does it for you

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/23#metric=hps

As I said, hps isn’t everything, I stand by my statement. And yes, hpalas are very strong atm, probably too strong but so what? Someone has to be top.

Heres a thought, instead of trying to compete in hps, look what you as a mistweaver bring to a fight. Theres monks that have done 6mill damage on ashvane, thats about 7x what you did (its a dps check). And they healed while doing this because they took conflict and strife.
Thats an exceptionally reasonable compromise on that boss, you contribute very meaningful damage and can burst heal on a minute CD, and burst is whats needed there, not lol talents like RJW.

Like I said, raw hps isn’t everything. Shamans are bottom but have an amazing toolkit that makes them invaluable.

Don’t try to out hps a hps bot, its pointless and stupid.

3 Likes

While I’m not going to deny paladin and disc are the top healers for this tier (For more reasons than HPS) your approach to attempt to prove that point isn’t great.

https://mechanicalpriest.com/why-healing-parses-dont-matter/

I see we’ve managed to summon the second hardest boss in the history of WoW (right after The Elevator): Competing-on-Meters-o-Matic. You’re never going to win that game, the boss is inherently undefeatable. The only winning strategy is not to play.

Resto druids are the top healing spec for m+ since s2 started and they till rule it.

Thats nice, but we’re talking about raids, clearly.

I mean they just dont care in healing balance and there were an example. In this xpact first time holy paladins are the best healer for raiding. And every hpala know we will got other nerfs before the new raid… All healer had their shiny time in this xpact.

And these logs were made when 1-2 healing the figths with overgear.

For accuracy in tops logs, can I remind you of how the top garothi mythic dps logs were achieved? Entire raid stops dps, warrior keeps dpsing, you get an artificially extended execute phase causing warriors dps to skyrocket.

Is that legitimate, technically yes, is it a reasonable representation, not really no.

3 Likes

Logs, graphs, simulations, is this a game or math lesson ffs? If you are not having fun because someone is doing healing better than you then something is clearly wrong with you.

not thet breaking news fairness ok who nexst breaking news nexst got weater news lol

Boss design in Eternal Palace heavily favors Holy Paladin and Disc Priest. It’s natural that top logs are skewed to favor those classes as a result.

Holy Paladin is not too strong right now, you are just salty.

It’s far too strong, it doesnt mean he can’t perform his role though, lets be objective here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.