US no dks in top 100 2s BLIZZS HELLO?

so in US theres no dks in 2v2 the first apear on 181 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
blizzard can you buff dks maby in some sort so we can q 2s?
and in EU we have cervantes wich plays with best healers and gets carried
not cose hes bad hes insane but his class is dog poop
all the dk streamers switching wariorrs or dhs to play 2s
why are we pying 12 euro if we dong get our problems foxed ?

4 Likes

They won’t. FDK is fine in 3s? Fine - they don’t care anything else. They need 2-3 years on some changes. Hm…mb next expansion in 2023 UDK will be good in 2s or mb not. Kekw

1 Like

ur beloved spec is in the worst situation. need to make it faster. and more bursty to fit in this meta. in another topic i said my opinion about UNDK.
the time we build damage and execute for pvp need to be very fast so can be threting when pop cds as all meta dps specks
PVP has no “army of the dead” and 15% mastery nerf in 9.0 for PVE resons in “”"HEROIC RAID “”"destroy UN for pvp even there we were not good in pvp and for pve was also reckless nerf

1 Like

2 DKs in the top 500 in 2s. This is really really sad.

1 Like

yeap and blizzrd even dont know cose they dont care about our pvp gameplay

Your first mistake is making the assumption that 2v2 is balanced.
Blizzard have gone out of their way to say they do not balance for 2v2 verymuch if at all.

They need to give unholy some dmg buffs, scourge strike needs to do 400% more dmg, it needs to hit hard. Can anyone tell me why is not gargoyle baseline? like it was supposed to be?
Feels bad beeing outdmg and outhealed by every damn class, giving ferals ms was a big misstake. Dks did suck season 1 and now we suck again, where is the damn buffs?

They need to revert the mastery and deathstrike nerfs. Why can a feral druid have more mobility, more dmg and more heals?? Ity makes no sense, atleast make so our deathstrike can heal their insane dmg.

2 Likes

Because it was supposed to be, but the guy that was working on DKs during beta was moved to another team when they were told to release it and we now have the current state.

Strikes need to be made relevant again.

I absolutely dont like the minigame with unholy DK at all. Apply wounds and then pop them, maybe for PvE its fun but for PvP its absolutely trash because to deal damage you need to do the obvious buildup and then you cant even swap targets thanks to that.
I rather have the old gameplay with dots and 3 rune types than this. And a proper necrotic strike.

Frost DK is a gimmick too, it completely relies on chill streak. If I want to play chill streak I can play dota instead.

2 Likes

It’s not, it’s another layer of difficulty for no reason.

In legion there was a legendary specifically tailored to wounds - It was nerfed multiple times as it was mandatory and the gap too large between those who had it and those who didn’t.

It made sense in BFA with the azerite trait that increased your main stat and was great for M+ funnels or when we played with absurd amounts of haste in BFA S4.

Now we have neither, it’s simply a gimmick they have kept as they don’t know what to do with festering strike if it’s removed.

If chillstreak is getting its damage preemptively nerfed each patch, maybe at some point they’ll revert the range & bounce speed nerfs from legion.

DKs overall aren’t fun.

Both specs are meme right now. Class has hidden nerfs absolutely everywhere it’s like a cancer inside of the class, grown and spread throughout. I lose track with how many abilities are actually pvp nerfed.

DK has been turned into a support class. By support i mean a chains of ice spamming grip bot. You’re there to provide uptime for your warrior or ww.

the only thing dks actually got in 9.1 that was of any benefit was strangulate and even then it was nerfed by 1 second and had the range halved. All the other changes to talents were horrible. Unholy actually ended up even worse than the garbage it already was and frost took a huge nerf with the removal of heartstop. The replacement talent was a massive troll
Gonna be another season at the bottom of the ladder with the likes of fury, outlaw and the tanking specs.

Wouldn’t expect anything more from the current development team. The only thing keeping wow relevant outside of the dragon slaying now is re-releasing old versions of their own game and their still managing to ruin that :rofl:

1 Like

When i playing frost i feel myslef that sm1 put clowns hat on my head and said all u can do is 1 trick - grip everyone and cast CS into dragon stun. WoW so fun, how awfull gameplay is. When i playing UDK i feel myslef much better - i can do a lot of stuff. The main problem is not that - pugs just decline or kick if u not playing FDK. In RBG they even don’t use my CC-s the whole team on low MMR, but they need FDK. Why? Cuz bling META slave community. They don’t even don’t understand what the differnce between this 2 specs.

We have to wait for any shareholder or Blizzard/Acti CEO or leader to start playing DK.

1 Like

How are you even 2.2 as DK man? I cannot even get to 1.6 as death knight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The struggle is real. Literally playing like absolute tryhard to win a game against hunters whose only keybind is feign dead. Hopefully some buffs will come soon since unholy is kinda weak in raid aswell …

1 Like

I don’t remember when they really think about DK being mediocre in raids and tried to fix this. Its not mage, rogue or warlock.

1 Like

Yes game is unbalanced af

but the game is also not balanced round 2s…

Even if u ignore 2s if you count what a dk can do in comparison to a ret/arms/ww etc then you will quickly find the reason nobody wants you is because all you offer is a death grip and ranged slow.

It’s ok if you suck because you can just queue with a monster dps like arms or ww and give them uptime on their target. They will do the smashing u just do the slowing. However when you havent got a real dps to do your heavy lifting you quickly realise just how trash the class is.

Frost needs to be worked away from chillstreak. The talent is completely absurd. They could just buff unholy but they are genuinely so incompetent that they can’t come up with any good ideas.

1 Like

No need to explain me how its going :smiley:

DK feels like crap now. Especially Blood.

1 Like