Using antlers legendary on m+(bm)

Hi guys I use antlers for raiding but I dont see the benefit of using it on m+, I mean this week is for sure not recommended but Im speaking in general, a lot of people are using this leggo, yes its very brusty but, most people pugs or friends, do big pulls, and the pontential get wasted, not to mention tanks can run and take the adds out of ws.
why most people use this over rylaks?

There is a long explanation post about this in the hunter discord.

In short, even with multiple wild spirit uses across the dungeon getting no legendary value, antlers is so unbelievably strong on 1-4 targets that often it will still beat rylaks (which itself is a very mediocre legendary) over the dungeon.

1 Like

Well plan your wild spirits to use on small non-efficient pulls (1-4 target).
BM hunter is not the spec designed to deal with 10+ targets, your job is smaller packs/finishing off leftovers/single target/consistent dmg. If you are looking for big 50k bursts on large packs - you shouldn’t play BM (9.1.5 will fix this a bit though).
I do understand that everyone wants to have big overal dmg in the end, but if you can plan your wild spirits on single innefficient enemies - this will save a lot of time (like anima mini bosses, ToP big trash mobs, etc.).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.