Various Boosts, Trades | Feedback thread

just traded 120k gold from silvermoon to dreanor thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you be interested in buying a Thug Shirt?
Unobtainable shirt

Great service!
I just bought Wooly White Rhino from this guy. We did it crossrealm. Was so easy, I gave him gold on my own realm, and he lent me on another for the purchase, where he fixed everything for me. I have bought several rares like TLPD, VT and Aeonaxx. He is really a trustworthy contact and has good prices. I can only say it from my point of view, but I have had such a great service from him.

1 Like

was a middle man for tabard of flame code, he got gold for it on NA and swapped it to EU, was quick smooth and trustworthy thanks

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your quick and smooth service, it was a pleasure doing bussines with you. I would certainly come back for further transactions.

Greetings,
Snitzz

I absolutely recommend using Luka’s middleman service!

He professionally middlemanned a trade for a blue Spectral Tiger, everything went fast & smooth. <3

I will definitely keep using him if I ever need a middleman again. <3

Kekega i hope all your accounts get banned for what youve done to me Luka.

If you’re looking for Aeonaxx’ mount or TLPD’s mount or any boost mount, you’ve come to the right place, luka and his friends can easily help you with this mounts that are sometimes hard to get due to multiple people farming them as well, also if by any chance you were to get the mount before they found it for you. they will give you a refund without any problems, 100% trustable service.