Vault seems to default to first boss rewards only

Hi there,

Every week the vault seems to only give rewards from the first boss somehow on my druid. Could it be something is wrong with the bosses killed recording on my character? I am only seeing shoulders, necks and bracers from first boss?

Could be me though, just asking and since its hard to get answers this forum seemed my best bet. As said maybe its just me or others have the same issue.

The raid doesn’t reward much loot these days or you always get the trinket from the eye, so I always put my hopes on the vault but if it only gives stuff from the first boss it’s hard to get some char progression for progress.

Maybe nothing is wrong but then the variation of drops is something to look into imo.

Cheers,

Pepeheals

1 Like

I’m sure you know this, but checking that you do take something out of the vault each week? Otherwise all the following weeks’ rewards will be hiding behind it.

1 Like

Good point I understand what you say. I open it every week.

Just annoying if you have to gear via m+ since, until painsmith dies, it’s only 1 vault and drops in raid are pretty scarce. Seems trinkets and such have a much lower chance to drop (might be my erroneous experience).

I guess for 9.1.5 it doesn’t matter too much anymore :slight_smile: Let’s see what 9.2 brings.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Hi,

Been 2 weeks and for 2 weeks now I got again the same pauldrons from first boss. Something must be wrong.

The next hurdle will be opening a ticket because it almost feels like its not a coincidence anymore.

Pepe

Pretty sure you can only drop things from bosses you killed ?

So skip these you dont drop things ?

Actually, you can get loot from any of the first eight bosses in the vault regardless of whether you’ve killed them or not. Only the last two bosses require at least one kill each to be able to show up in the vault.

1 Like

Actually since this patch launched i’ve been only getting options only from the first 4 bosses in vault and i’m 9/10M on my main.

Not to mention trash from M+ and only gear i already have from boss drops, seems like this game goes out of it’s way just to not help you gear up.

Carrot on a stick, very bad design.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.