Vegan/Vegetarian guilds?

are there any guilds with mainly vegan/vegetarian members out there? EU?

2 Likes

Does bacon count??

/Hide

Honest question and I hope you find what you’re looking for, What does it matter to you if the warlock eats hamburgers or follows a macrobiotic diet? I’m genuinely curious

hahaha,well, i dont have much vegan/vegetarian friends, i was wondering if there are any such guilds, it’d be nice to be around people who think like me,and i imagine the chance that vegans would be less toxic and more friendly is higher(im not saying non-vegans arent friendly or anything, there are plenty of cool ppl who arent vegan)

2 Likes

Tyvm for satisfying my curiosity and again all the best finding the right guild for you. There used to be a guild on my server failed Cutting Veg but they disbanded a tier ago.

If you can stand us carnivores we ARE a friendly bunch too, just not to Taurens.

All the best!

bump, im still a lonely carrot :frowning:

1 Like

Nonono. You can’t bump threads. It’s against TOS. Nothing about me not asking you if you’ve found a guild yet ofc. Totally different story.

bumps are illegal? AM I GONNA GET BANNED? cries

1 Like

Hey!

Me and my brother (gm) have our own mythic progression guild on Twisting Nether [Soy]. We are both vegan if you’d be interested in joining as social or more you could contact us.

Kind Regards
Robin

Robin#26637

2 Likes

Hey

I was looking for a vegan-friendly guild. Do you only have mythic progression members, or some just for social too?

Thanks

1 Like