Vendors and PvP Gear

Can we have them now that pvp is completely dead?

• 2v2 is playable at some times of the day
  • 3v3 dead
  • RBG dead

Blizzard tried to use other systems for 4 years and they all failed horribly, can we just have the old systems back that not a single person in the world complained about?

Not sure why this company is trying to sabotage their own game that hard.

18 Likes

They want to get rid of pvp.
Propably tired of not being able to balance it cause of 1500 exp pvp team.

But… But… What about little Johnny who always bought the wrong items first? :rofl:

They also need to fix their metrics btw.

1 Like

Vendors and pvp stats or solo ranked queue for 3s maybe both not coming back unless they make these changes :smile:

I believe the reason bliz mutilated the pvp aspect of the game is the will to transform it as a secondary fun activity for the (pve) players. Maybe they believed that will increase participation but it s also their philosophy of playing all parts of the game and have fun. Of course that didnt happen cause at the same time the game lost as much of its depth as its appealing complexity (easy to learn, hard to master).

At the same time they hired new people who learned to do such kind of content with that philosophy in mind and the situation is difficult to reverse. They transformed a very good game to mediocrity …

3 Likes

8.2.5 next week and still no class balance, no vendors, nothing. I gave up on the this devs, I’m glad my sub runs out in a few days. Cba classic, no arenas no fun.

To be fair vendors would probably bring pve players to PvP as it used to be quicker to get a PvP upgrade than a pve one in some aspects before mythic+ was a thing.

I think titanforging and warforging needs to go and sockets the rng of this is just horrible. I wouldn’t mind the old system where you could upgrade gear and add sockets that atleast felt like you were working towards somthing not this rngjesus.

2 Likes

But it’s here now :thinking:

That’s exactly how I feel when people advocates for “Gear should matter”. That they see it as casual activity they can do outside PvE and if it doesn’t work properly, then it’s fine, since they can do other stuff.

Sad.

Oh no! PvE players have to do many many bg’s! That’s like totally the same!

Gear should matter I don’t think a fresh level 120 should have any chance of beating someone fully geared if this was the case what would the point of gear be?

This, but the best gear for PvP should come from pvp and not from slaying some aberration 100000 times.

Best gear for pvp should come from pvp. Pvp vendor would be better. Not pve…

PvE…

But I want gear to become more powerful and rape people not to slay dragons I hated legion templates but I do think that they should bring resilience or somthing back making you more tanky in pvp gear and bring back PvP set bonuses ect then atleast if you choose to use pve gear yea your gonna do more damage but will be super squishy like it was in wrath.

My bis gear now as it might be for most is haste/vers which mostly comes from pve…yay

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.