Venthyr campaign is stuck at 8/9 even if last chapter is completed (After switch from kyrian)

Hello. I switched from Kyrian to Venthyr and did venthyr campaign. Now my Venthyr campaign is stuck at 8/9. I already completed “Dominion” chapter, my renown is 36 and Laurent is at my covenant sanctum (I have completed: Sojourners of revendreth, The master of Revendreth achievements and I have mirror network unlocked) however there are no other quests than callings but my campaign is still at 8/9. IS it because I already completed Kyrian campaign?

2 Likes

There is an issue where you can not end up getting credit for Chapter 1 even when you’ve gone on to complete the rest of the Covenant Campaign.
Reach out to Support and they can take a look for you.

3 Likes

thanks for answer :slight_smile:

Hello, I have an active ticket with this exact issue, am I able to speed up the process for fixing this issue as I would like to craft the covenant legendary for my raid tonight, thanks :slight_smile:

Its frowned upon to necro someone elses post for your own issue. You are supposed to open your own thread.

Also

The forums cannot be used to speed up or bypass the ticket queue, as forum staff do not work in-game.

A horror indeed. Please do not necro or needlessly bump an old forum thread.