Very big sad blizzard

Am I the only person that sees the issue with level 10 monk boosts facemelting through every single dungeon? Sh1t like this just makes me realise how little blizzard actually cares about this game anymore. Pointless whiney post but I wanted to rant :I.

Arcane mage deals deals like 4 times more dps than any other class during leveling. Yes, Blizzard care only about raids, everything else is treated as side features and it shows with all the bugs, weird numbers and ovarall poor quality.

its level 10? Yeah… Thats the biggest issue in the game for monks so far! How could I be so blind

1 Like

Sarcastic, toxic wow community, just how i like it :D. Leveling is part of the experience and should be balanced as such, I don’t understand why your response is necessary

Endgame was always the focus of wow. I think we are playing a different game :D. You will never see balancing of low level areas

The problem might be that monks have aoe @lvl6? but that shouldnt be a big deal they are not too strong without heirlooms i leveled alot of monks before shadowlands release

Level 10, so a few minutes of game experience… ?

“Looks in the distance trying to understand how this is relevant…”

“shrugs…”

That system has been added for faster queues.

Level 10 can get in queue with 50 lvl players,so naturally level 10 gets scaled with lvl 50 players.

There’s no possible system to be made to have player 10 and 50 in same group unless there’s scaling.

Imagine if this system wasn’t in the game.You would probably never get dung. queue,and that would be much worse.

Old dungeons don’t matter no more.Its all about fast leveling.

If you dont like it however,you are minority,and you are free to make group on your own (if you can find any players at all) because even with this system,im sometimes sitting for 2 hours in queue as dps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.