Veteran LF Casual/Social Guild

Hi all,

About Me:
Firstly, I’m 32, from the UK and have been playing WoW on and off (90% on) since mid-TBC. I have a full time job and a young (getting older very fast!) family

I am looking for a Guild to meet new people and for a way to spend my downtime playing the game I love with open minded people :slight_smile:

In my WoW time I’ve played a multitude of roles/classes/specs in my time and I put the needs of the group over myself :slight_smile: Loot? means nothing to me!

Looking For:

• An inclusive group for an old guy like myself to chill out and have a few beers with
  • A Guild that, if it raids, raids from 9pm Server Time onwards
  • A group of people that cares more about the player than the character

Please feel free to add me:
LukejEEE#2405

Many Thanks

You’re on Alliance side? Too bad if that’s the case, because what you’re looking for sounds alot like what i’m looking for as well :smiley:

Luqqy do you have discord mate? I think you’d fit in very well with what we’re doing and would love to chat more

He chose my guild mate :slight_smile: Always interested in likeminded people, though the raid team is full to the brim at the moment but had a load of fun in our first social raid last night which is going to be quite commonplace!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.