No longer searching

Edited because I can’t delete the post sorry!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Arxi,

I represent Snort my Ashes, a horde social raiding guild on Draenor. We are in need of tanks, dps and healers. We intend to have a relaxed/chill atmosphere while doing AOTC and mythic progress. I sent you a friend request on Bnet (noblepie), so i can answer and ask questions. Have a nice day!

Hello, Arxi!

Our guild, Braveheart, (based in Argent Dawn) is newly-formed and recruiting active players for Shadowlands (including raiding, M+, roleplay and social events). Like you, we also believe in the player over the class - our motto is what ever class you enjoy playing the most, play that one :blush:. Most of our members have alts too which enables us to be versatile when making up raid/m+ groups.

Most our members so far are from the UK so we would be working within the same timezone - check out our recruitment thread here for more information or add me on my battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) and we can have a chat!

G’day Arxi! If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited quite a few returning players too, so you would feel right at home we feel if you want to reroll.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you. We like to welcome people by making it easy to jump in too, we advise joining our disc or rolling an alt on the server if you want to have a look before jumping in.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Allow me to introduce Supercilious on Draenor
Raid Times

Monday 7:30-10:30pm
Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm
Friday 7:30-11:30pm

Recruitment

High Priority
Shaman - Restoration
Paladin - Holy
DH - Havoc main / Vengeance OS
Warrior - DPS main / Protection OS
Priest - Shadow main / Disc OS
Warlock

Medium Priority
Druid - Balance
Hunter - Not Survival

Lower Priority
Shaman - Enhancement main / Elemental & Restoration OS

Please note that many of our raiders are flexible which means we may consider exceptional applicants even if they are not the class/specs mentioned above.

Key Guild Insights
  • Experienced & transparent leadership
  • High expectations for each individual
  • Everyone is being re-trialed for Shadowlands
  • An enjoyable well-prepared raid environment
  • We are a multilingual guild and speak English in raids
  • A solid core which has played together for years
  • Our Goal is CE with smooth progression
  • We Enjoy pushing M+ Keys
Raider Expectations
  • Don’t be toxic
  • Generally 25+, 20+ minimum
  • 90% minimum attendance in a period of 3 months
  • Full consumables on progression or recent boss kills
  • Prior preparation to the raid, including but not limited to our custom strategy
  • The ability to take constructive criticism and an eagerness to provide help to others
  • Keeping up with all the in-game power systems and showing up to every raid as powerful as reasonably possible
  • Open and honest communication. A microphone is required and you must have the ability to communicate during a raid
Application Process
  1. Go to our discord: discord.gg/z58rysr
  2. Read the Bot message and click " Pog "
  3. Fill out the application thoroughly
  4. Post your completed application into the #application Channel
  5. You will be contacted by an Officer
About Us

With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha. The core of the guild raided together across various expansions and servers within the Pserver scene. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.

The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we don’t just want to be a raid group, but rather - a group of friends.

Hello Arxi.

Welcome back to Shadowlands and i hope i can convince you to join Faster than Lag.

We are still fairly new on the realm Ragnaros as Horde. The guild has been running for about 5 weeks now with having our first raid yesterday to get to know each other and bonding (people had great fun).

We are a social raiding guild that does M+ during the week and hope to do PVP when we have enough interest.

You can read more about us here

Are you interesteed or have more questions about us then please add LFC#21212 for a chat and lets see if we match :).

Best regards Raelona.

Hey there.
Heretics on magtheridon horde is currently recruiting, we are a casual raiding guild (cleared heroic nyalotha) with a good social side, we raid twice a week if your able to and we run m+ majority of Monday evenings, we host random events at any time whether ingame or out of game (currently have a transmog competition going and just did a d&d session on friday) we have a good community that is always very active.
I hope our guild may interest you, if it does or you just want a friend, feel free to add me
Shelding#2418

Heya Arxi!

As someone who took a break from the game at a similar time (Garrisons just weren’t my thing…) I can relate to taking a break of that nature.

It sounds like what you are looking for can be found in my guild, Aerithium.

We run a casual and a mythic progression raid team and as such offer great versatility for people looking to get back into difficult content, even if you want to take some time with the casual guys to begin with. There’s also a lot of content that happens outside of raiding

We game a lot outside of WoW, with great banter and community interaction to be found on our discord to boot.

Check us out! :slight_smile: