[Video] Blizzard gamedesign mindset for Vanilla

At the end of the video they had an idea for the dark portal. We could probably had an event like AQ :frowning:

I hope they could make a Classic+ with this mindset.

4 Likes

Classic+ is not happening. I know that’s blunt but it won’t happen. Besides the video is 10 years old.

There is no need for the video.

This video is more like 17 years old

There are Dwarf mage + tauren with totems as weapon and rez sickness with xp loss in the video :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. Classic+ won’t happen but i find it funny to watch this type of video

History is interesting by itself, there is always a need for archive documents.

3 Likes

really interesting video. basic principles etc. good post

3 Likes

Blizzard current mindset

If only they would employ some decent developers who actually enjoy what they are doing again & give them free reign (except for people like Afrasiabi - don’t employ people that enjoy what he was doing)

2 Likes

I am baffled to this day that someone in there thought it would be a good idea to market to hardcore pc players a mobile game. What did they expect the public reception would be?

Blizzard Mobile should just market to mobile players, but they need something like big happy apples and cherries for these games, not the diablo license. Diablo immortal will probably be a flop as diablo players don’t want to play on mobile and mobile players don’t care about this gritty license but prefer wholesome themes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.