Vinyl : Triumph of Gnomeregan [rant]

thanks for your reply, and yes I have all the other achievements yet, I still don’t have that Vinyl: Triumph of Gnomeregan yet though, this is getting silly.

1 Like

maybe we see you still around when the next expansion is up.

keep us updated on how unlucky someone can be :open_mouth: !

1 Like

The drop rate is very frustrating.

3 Likes

Thanks for your support, but I hope i’ll be done before the next expansion :joy::disappointed_relieved::thinking::scream:

I think I’m beyond frustration, I think there is no word for that feeling yet ^^.

Thanks all though for carrying. It’s too bad that when I’ll get the achievement at last I’ll only feel relieved, not pleased :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

We are just cheering you on!!

3 Likes

LOL :joy: that really made me laugh out loud and cheer me up :slight_smile:

It is too bad that in their statistics and odds Blizzard doesn’t see that someone can be really unlucky over all. A Bad luck protection would be welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It will feel like this when you get it

1 Like

This RNG was kind of the reason as to why i was fully dedicated on getting the crab mount, but didn’t lift a finger to get the mechagon achievement mount. I haven’t been to mechagon in 2 months i think.

2 Likes

I also did the Nazjatar one, haven’t really looked into what I’m missing for the Mecha one. I suppose I should really.

1 Like

Not worth the effort tbh. There are a lot of random elements in that achievement. Things that you hope for them to be dropped, and are character specific too. So you can’t even do them on multiple toons.

I would just stay in mechagon if it was fun for me and wouldn’t bother with the achievement if i were you.

Which is why, after i got most of the mechagon blueprints and killed all the rares and didn’t receive the final 10% of the stuff i wanted due to 1% RNG’s, i gave up.

1 Like

That pretty much sums up how I feel right now, as I said before the first parts dropped easily, and I feel cheated since the last part I got was a month and a half ago, it takes me twice as long to get this one than it took to get all the others together sighs

No kidding! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Things that should have a very low drop rate:

• Mounts
  • Legendaries

That’s it. Everything else should have a descent drop rate or some kind of alternative way to get it (tokens, reputation, AH, trading, etc.) or else WoW will feel like a punishment instead of a game.

2 Likes

what is the dropchance on that in a more real context?

1 Like

I still don’t have the mounts from the rares on Mechagon :laughing:

I don’t seem to have much luck with them at all

1 Like

I think if you do them on 1 char, which I don’t know about ofc, it’s too early to speak about luck, anything under 140 is lucky and they aren’t that old yet for 1 char to have that many.

1 Like

Every time I see a new notification on this discussion I’m like did Feidreva finally get it?! :scream:

And no, not yet :laughing:

1 Like

I obviously can’t know the extent of the rng the OP will get, but I doubt it goes on till next expansion, as far as I know the big rig has a 1% chance, it’s not a lot and we’re slightly in the realm of unluck yet, but there’s also the chance from steelsinger, those 2 combined I think will make it very unlikely to go into 2020 without.

1 Like

It would be nice if they did something about the vinyl, like increasing the drop rate %.

1 Like

Or add it to more loot tables so there are more chances at it.

2 Likes

:cold_sweat: nice of you to have a kind thought for me each time, but as you stated “no, not yet”.
The Drop chance stated from Freza is 0,6% and from the Rig 1,2%.
I guess I’m here to make the numbers for Blizzard for those lucky sods who “got it on first try”.
I don’t have the Rustfreather mount either, nor the Harvester Spider one, since I don’t even try :stuck_out_tongue:
Vinyl: Triumph of Gnomeregan is enough RNG for me.

I hope before the end of xpac, they will do as for Islands Expeditions and add something to buy for some parts.
That reminds me do we know why Rustbolt Resistance Insignia won’t give any rep after exalted in 8.3? Was there any special need for this? Was it too easy to get the Paragon that doesn’t award anything good? (Nazajatar’s can award a mount and two toys)