VIP ALTERAC VALLEY Premade is back!

VIP AV X-REALM PvP is back!

28 Likes

Having to cheat to win is so typical Ally PvP behaviour. :joy:

GL with your AV premades boys, sorry WSG and AB didn’t work out for you guys either.

22 Likes

Great Idea. Im Looking Forward To Join You <3

2 Likes

let’s rock again !

2 Likes

av premade is back

1 Like

Same as the original VIP discord back in December 2019, this one has been made with the sole purpose of milking clueless people.

The moment you join the server, a paid “VIP-rank14-guide” is shoved into your face promising to give you tips as to how to get rank 14 solo in a “relaxing way” as you “go AFK whenever you want all day”.

Those tips are most certainly going to earn you a ban sooner or later. So, don’t waste your time joining this server and, God forbid, paying money to those scammers.

8 Likes

Lmao, they’re getting people to pay for guides how to reach rank 14?
Hahaha, so pathetic.

4 Likes

Ill hand out the biggest key to Rank 14 for free: Set up a Netflix subscription.

3 Likes

Ok lets do this!

some1 got a bit cheese?

Cool!, let’s do that again!

i joined a av where alliance was farming horde at cave after 50 mins in game

Lets go! AV Weekend! Lets bring back the good old times!

1 Like

awesome! let’s bring back pain to horde as in the good old days

1 Like

Imagine using forum bots to try and give your bad guide positive reviews.

That’s really sad.

3 Likes

awesome lets go

1 Like

Well there is a reason the map got drastically changed in TBC, it favors horde by a lot. The npc’s are a lot better too, Balinda is a joke to Galv. Hell even the groundclutter works against them, the Horde braziers take out stealthers in their base while Alliance braziers don’t even do burn damage ^^

I think EU alliance is down to 3% win rate? (Discluding Russian Alliance who standard enter as a pre-made due to small language size). I mean Alliance also loses in WSG and AB (gear,racials,motivation,whatver), but not by nearly that margin.

5 Likes

Let me guess, AB and WSG is also Horde Favored map?

That’s clearly not what I said, go to sleep, you’re drunk.

I am saying the difference between the loss rates for alliance for AV in comparison to AB/WSG is clearly so large it can’t just be the ‘shared’ factors that are present in all these 3 battlegrounds. There is at least one other factor present here that is causing the difference. If you can comprehend that reasoning.

3 Likes

Nice, here for it and ready!

2 Likes