Vision group?

I want to enter Orgrimar vision to kill Thral with a group. I find group but it wrotes premade group can not enter? How can i enter this with group?

I did it together with my friend, but we both needed a Vessel of Horrific Visions to be able to enter. So I guess that someone in the group did not have one.

Also a question, I started yesterday, didn’t finish the quest for 8.3 Uldum yet. Do you recon I can do a Vision tonight, or that will take some time?

We all had Vessel and it told that premade group is problem :neutral_face:

Depends on how much time u reckon u have. It was quite a long chain before getting the cloak and starting the visions, but i did it in one evening (or well, did up to the point where i got the cloak then had to log cause it was way past bedtime, but it wasnt much left to do for entering visions after that next night). I think i spent maybe 4 hrs total? But then i did all the daily quest stuff aswell that took quite some time aswell.

1 Like

Cheers, yeah I am almost there, I’m just not rushing or anything, didn’t manage to do a Vision, I did manage to get 2 new essences.

Kinda got back from holidays, 5 weeks, only to see my guild had drasticalliy changed :smiley: When I joined, it was a nice social guild, during the EP period, I already noticed a change, RL pushed a bit harder, started to get annoyed/pissed during raids.

So yesterday heard that the requirement, even for Normal raids, is cloak level 7 and neck level 75. That’s a bit over the top I think, but people are really being declined if they don’t meet this. Clearly they want a quick normal clear to go HC.

Got a bit annoyed by it, I mean, last patch I really contributed to the raids, and now basically I can go do something else, I really looked forward to it. That is now ruined. So have to look for either new guild, and/or server.

But I’m ok with it now, BfA is now at its peak of being alt unfriendly, I’m just doing my stuf on this one, and if I’m done, I’m gonna unsub :smiley: sadly, but they did it themselves, Blizzard, essences, now this new stuff.

Yikes :flushed: sound like they think they are method :joy:

2 Likes

Was thinking that too, can’t get my neck to 75 in 2 days, at least, not me ;). Already applied to another guild, more of a social guild, who still do NM and HC raids. I did enjoy the mythic bosses we did in EP, I am just not someone who can stand that the type of environment where me playing my game feels like I have a 2nd job. I do push myself to do challenging content, but the social aspect for me is more important. I prefer to have a good laugh instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

dont do it regret it qeu solo better dont wait brainless befoons

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.