Vision of Perfection r3 from heroic King mechagon

I decided to collect this essence now that heroic is available. I got both rank1 and rank2 in first try (as in did dungeon twice, but each dropped the loot).

Now after those two first runs, I have done the thing each day once. I have yet to see progression sprockets drop. I also need 4 of them. With this low droprate, i might be doing it for a month. Technically you can argue it should take some time, but I’m not sure, if the current droprate is ok.

Also… if rank1 and rank2 dropped on heroic, it means rank3 should drop too? It at least shows up in adventure guide list of loot from king mechangon on heroic. I’m asking, if it actually does drop. Anyone got?

Trying to recall, I think the sprocket is 1/ week on your first kill of the week. Try again on reset and I think you’ll get a drop.

I think that would be for mythic.

Heroic should reset each day. (Tho, I have noticed it doesnt show being locked on the dungeon que list…). I also did get rank1 and rank2 on same week. Also, I have not had a single rank3 piece drop yet so should not be locked either.

it can be farmed in hc, a guildmate got 3 in 7 runs, i have so far gotten 1 in about 15runs

Queue in dungeon finder under specific dungeons - mechagon workshop.

It drops and is aound about 28% drop rate

never qeu dungoen finder rater do mythic off bet bad eugh dungen finder like only player qeu up greens or thos thet are bad waste time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.