Visions for gearing?

If I understand this right visions are mostly useful for getting the resistance in cloak and thats it. Any gear we get from visions it will be fast worse than +10 or +15 keys right?
Btw we can start collecting titanium residuum right?

I heard that in the hardest possible vision (do all objectives and have the 5 hard modes on) you get gear that is -5 ilvls worse than baseline mythic raid gear, so it is on par with m+ gear and basically offers extremely good gear, with only mythic raiding being strictly better than it. It could’ve also been that you only need to have the 5 hard modes on, and it doesn’t matter what objectives you do, but you get more loot/a better chance at a loot the more objectives that you do.

But to answer your question, no, it will not be worse than m+ gear, in fact I think it’ll be better (though m+ chest still gives better loot!). Also, residuum was removed in 8.3, you can’t collect it anymore. Not sure if there was a similar system put in place to replace it though.

They just reset it, didnt remove it

Oh okay. I heard some people say that it was removed rather than reset, but to be honest I wasn’t sure. I stand corrected on that then.

2 Likes

so can we start collecting residdum?

I didn’t get any in my weekly chests on Wednesday and assumed it had been removed. Maybe it was a bug.

Not a bug. They reset it completely for new season so no one would have a head start over anyone else wen the season actually starts

Didn’t the new season start on Wednesday?

yes and I think that means that we “should” all start running keys to start gathering weekly residdum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.