Void Dragons as Gladiator Mounts

https://imgur.com/a/5b8zuUe

These things would look amazing with some colour variations and armor.

Make it happen Blizz

Edit: Also made a tweet about it maybe it helps https://twitter.com/Draeftw/status/1183074664505057280

3 Likes

Agreed, would give me an actual reason to try and find a 3s team.

JK 3s are dead.

1 Like

Blizzard devs will never put any effort into making cool arena rewards because they know they’ll never obtain them, hence why the tabards and mounts have been so dog for literally years other than legion mounts which were ‘okay’

3 Likes

True and they don’t seem to put any effort into anything anymore in BfA.
Atleast legion had elite sets for every class and a good enchant, but well maybe we’re lucky and they will give us sick glad mounts again after these ugly proto drakes.
I mean they gave us Storm Dragons after the ape mounts in WoD, so maybe there’s a chance.

Also I hope it’s top 0.5% and not 2.4

Obviously Blizzard would rather hand out a Void version of the WoD gorilla mounts

1 Like

This reminds me of their original plans for the legion gladiator mounts. The infernals that are basically just reskins of the ape mounts

I don’t even know why they changed their plans for the gladiator mounts, but I do know that I regret not playing any 3v3 in Legion

1 Like

2.4 is the top 0.5? Or not?

This season it’s literally the one and the same.

Could be worse a friend of mine was literally 1 point off from getting the demonic mount despite his 2 partners getting it

I would give anything or pay any price, if only I could have that. :cold_face:

But Blizzard tends to settle for drakes and not dragons as mounts. And that’s definitely a dragon model. Probably a boss for somewhere.

The game really needs some cool void-looking mounts. My Shadow Priest is in desperate need of such. :pleading_face:

It was flipped, wasn’t it? Players were upset that the Prestige mounts were “the cool ones” instead of the Gladiator ones. So Blizzard flipped it around.

Wrong, they can add insane pve items and get those mounts :+1:

Tbh, that thing with some good armor would be enough to make met try grind glad again, even if I hate the gameplay/system right now.

Yeah but that can be said for a lot of cool models in the game.
I’d really like this one with a little saddle on:
https://imgur.com/a/22VTocT
Realistically though, it’s not going to happen. Same with the void-dragon, cool-looking as it is. :drooling_face:

if we had void dragons this xpac i’d still play it even with it being the literal worst out of worst i think even the trash which is standing in my corridor for like a month smells better than bfa pvp even considering i threw away a lasagne half eaten which did taste like the absolute bull crap. Probably still tastes and smells now better than bfa pvp after a month though.

edit: the corrupted proto drake looks actually decent tho wish we had unique proto drakes at least like deep black or white coloured

1 Like

That looks so sick! Especially if they add some armor with skulls and such like the Cata glad mounts! :smiley:

They could also just bring the Cata Glad mounts back
 :thinking:

(takes cover)

holy poop, that would acctualy be insane. really hard work on these dragons wud be seriously dope

imagine thinking there will be glad mounts next expansion :joy: you should consider yourself lucky if you can even queue arenas next expac :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.