Void elf customization

Can We please get more VOID options for velfes? Like more tentacle hair or those orange eyes?
Gigan mouth instead of face?

Such a cool concept and it going to waste.

5 Likes

But that doesn’t sound very paladiny :no_mouth:

2 Likes

They going to be void paladins arit?

2 Likes

Blonde and red hair would be good!!!

1 Like

Eww.

4 Likes

Well blonde at least!

And a void form effect would be nice…

Oh just give us the same look Alleria has…

1 Like

I prefer C’thun look. Leave blonde to horde.

3 Likes

Absolutely yes please. I know a lot of people are head over heels in love with High Elf looking Void Elves, but I’m really just here for the dark eldritch magic.

6 Likes

I don’t mind, I would actually love that but PLEASE PLEASE give us a proper pure black hair color. I want this character to be as gothy as possible, and the nearest thing to black we have is this dark blue hair, or that ugly Dark green

4 Likes

I’d honestly like some more Velf hairstyles without tentacles. Atm you can either have tentacles or punk/goth hairstyles.

It’s fine if that’s what you’re after, but I’d personally kill for some more normal hairstyles.

2 Likes

Well that was the point - to look unique and darker compared to blood elves.
Personally I would love some mohawk.

3 Likes

yes!

remember kids

#SayNoToBlondeHair

2 Likes

Brown is where it’s at.

2 Likes

Another day, another person that don’t play Void Elves trying to be the arbiter of what customization Void Elves should get.

Or, oooooooooor here me out. We focus on races which don’t have a clone or double they can alternate too.

Ok, miss blood elf player.

I’m not a Void elf main, but that doesn’t mean I don’t play one. At one point my main was a Void elf Hunter. Customizations was so horrible I changed her into a Night elf, finally making her a Vulpera.

Point is, I have a Velf Warlock, and I was very sad to see the Void elf aspect flushed down the toilet (I’m saying this as a High elf fan too)

The fact our NPC’s have black hair, and we don’t really pisses me off. How hard is it to copy paste? :angry: what are we paying Blizzard for

3 Likes

I’ll kick your butt.

And yours…

2 Likes

I’m lost. But I want to know what this means

I think he means Godzilla, or at least that’s what Google is showing me.

Honestly that’s too much knowing how slow blizzard is with customizations. At the end of the day we are Void elves, not Void monsters

2 Likes