Void Elf Female faces are bugged on the PTR

Edit: I was supposed to post this on the PTR forums but i think i missclicked somewhere and it ended up here. If general discussion is an unappropriated place for posting PTR bug reports please inform me and i will post it in a proper place.

*Update: As of 23/09, the face rigging is fixed, thank you Blizzard.
The female Void Elf faces on the Blood Elf skin customization options are currently bugged, as if the face rigging is incomplete and not properly adapted to the Void Elf model, the result is that all of the faces have the same expression, i will post some screenshots showing the same faces in a Void Elf female and a Blood Elf female so the difference is apparent:

As you can see, there is difference in the expressions between different faces, now to the Void Elves with the same 4 face options i used in the Blood Elves:

If you didn’t catch it, compare the first and the third faces, they use the same lips so it’s easier to notice the expression, in the Blood Elf it’s apparent, in the Void Elf is nonexistent.

Though this seem minor, i really want Blizzard to have a look at this, because those customization options are supposed to come in the pre-patch, which is hauntingly close, and i expect from a company known for valuating quality in their products that bugs resulting from unfinished and incomplete work like this are properly fixed. Facial expressions are also an important part of your character, and they are very meaningful in roleplay.

Additionally, Void Elves of both genders are still using the Blood Elf underwear in the Blood Elf skin color options, despite the fact a blue poster in the US forums announced they would fix that and apply the Void Elf underwear on them, but pre-patch is drawing ever close and we yet see any sign of change on this.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the very same problem with male dwarves since I had the PTR.

They’re just miserable the High elfers will change them all to look identical to Blood elves instead of being their all unique purple glory of voidness

1 Like

I don’t understand where is the bug!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.