Void Elf Paladins & Nightborne Druids

No explanation needed. Void Elf Shadow Paladins (or Void Knights) and Nightborne Arcane Druids.

Make this happen, Blizzard. You think we don’t want them, but we do.

Edit: This could also explain Void Elf Paladins and Nightborne Druids:

70 Likes

If they ever add class skins, then it’ll work just fine.

2 Likes

From what I could gather watching the interview, Blizz are pretty much planning on adding most (if not all) class combos at some point. They just have to take a little longer with certain combinations, such as paladins, due to the additional content that is linked to them. With Paladins it would be the class mount, druids, the animals forms and so on

5 Likes

Well done mon. Not da most original, but well executed. I be watchin’ wit interest.

8 Likes

I totally dig that and I also suggest Void elf and Nightborne DHs as well. Void elves don’t need any extra lore to be DHs

6 Likes

Yes. Only with class skins.

Without? No chance. No void elf will EVER cast a holy spell.

…'Cept priests for gameplay reasons, but canonically all Velf priests are shadow spec.

2 Likes

Nightborne naturalists let’s gooooo

5 Likes

Won’t happen, no explanation needed.

4 Likes

Just imagine those Nightborne Druid forms :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I am for draenei and orc, although I don’t mind the other elves either (and vulpera and panda dhs ofc :ok_hand:).

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Karnuk,_Demon_Hunter

1 Like

Vulpera DH? How would that work? XD

1 Like

Ever seen a rabid squirrel?

3 Likes

Put blindfold and small horns on vulpera and that’s it, dh ready! :partying_face:

wouldn’t they just be rats with wings? That’s a pigeon class

4 Likes

No, just no. There is nothing at all that would make Void Elf Paladin even remotely fitting to the game. Paladin does not touch the void/shadow at all, they are only Light…

1 Like

Voidadin.

I FIXED IT!

5 Likes

As a matter of fact, nope :joy:

Void Elf Shadow Paladins sounds like a new class to me, or the “Void Knights” alternative, if you prefer. I am fairly certain that Blizz said they won’t be giving us any more melee classes.

Giving Void Elves the existing paladin class breaks with lore utterly. The Void and Light do not tolerate each other intermingling, essentially resulting in explosions and whatnot. Alleria and Turalyon are having issues being a couple after Alleria decided to become all voidy.

The sole reason why Velves can be priests is because of the Shadow spec, as that is what they would be lorewise. Not sure I have seen a Void elf actually use the Light as a priest yet, but if there are, then I think that would suggest that Priests and Paladins are different in the ways they interact with and use the Light, in which case, it will never make sense to give Velves paladin.

Let’s not throw all lore out the window. Disregarding it completely will ruin any form of class and, imo, race identity that’s left in the game. Literally, giving all races all classes will remove all sense of uniqueness. To retain the different cultures that races have, which also affects what classes they’d be, adds to the nuance and immersion of the world you’re losing yourself in.

The only way I will support this idea is if we get class skins, as it would then make sense for Void elf paladins to alter the appearance and colours of their spells to create the illusion that they are not paladins, while they technically are… OR, they simply rename Void elves to High elves, because, at this point, why not. They have given us High elven customizations copiously that by now, I think they should just be renamed, or they do “Void Elf/High Elf” and permit you only to be a paladin if you don’t have void elf customizations for your character, which means that if you are a paladin, you are a High Elf. If you customize your Elf to be a Void Elf, you can’t be a paladin.

4 Likes

Hahaha wtf boy😂

Hahahah sounds funny :fox_face: