Void Plague is a joke

Honestly, how is this not dealt with already ? is this some sort of an early april fool’s joke ?
a void plague ticked me for 220 today, guy even looked like he had leveling gear, like what the actual F ?
just for comparesment, i logged into my era warlock which is nearly full naxx bis with 600 spell power unbuffed
went and casted a rank 5 corruption (max rank available to a level 40 warlock is rank 4) and it did 219 damage
shadow priest void plague is equal to a level 44 trainable corruption with freaking 600 spell power
like, how does that even remotely makes sense to you ? a priest can kill anyone by pressing void plague, go into disperse, press SWD when he comes out and gg
you buffed void plague’s dmg back in p1 by 50% and recently u buffed it by another 10% what are you even using as a reference point ? this dot alone already covers 80% of a player’s average health pool

7 Likes

It’s the most incompetent WoW dev team ever assembled, in 2 decades. You need to understand they are completely decerebrated, basically people who couldnt run a small neighborhood general shop, let alone complex things.

It is what it is, the worst dev team this game ever had.

Void plague have a cooldown and is a rune.

Corruption doesn’t have a cooldown and isn’t a rune.

Yeha 6s cd big cooldown there, it’s the same as chimaera shot that does 1 tick of VP as damage.
Sorry but void plague is just busted, when ppl farm jungle remedy to not die after combat you know there is an issue.

The highest void plague tick I’ve seen is 225 per tick = 1350 damage and shadow word pain ticking for 131 = 1048 damage, total of 2398 damage. For reference my warriors HP unbuffed is 2560, so 2 dots did 93% of my hp.

I’ve been hit by 248 VP ticks, not sure how. It’s a blessing to be a dwarf in P2 tbh.

1 Like

A lot of classes have 1k - 1.4k HP

1 VP and 1 SWdeath (2 instants) can kill them

It can be Arthas’ fart, it still shouldnt bring a pvp target from 100% to 0. If you can’t get this, you’re a complete moron.

I went Gnome warrior for SOD but really regretting not going Dwarf

Depends who you are hitting, my chimera does 700+ crits on clothies. Not bad for an instant shot

1 Like

Hmmm I think void plague is nice :slight_smile:

the funny part is how concios they are about not overturning Warlock, especially Affliction, but the overall balance is dog-shait
reminds me how the nerfed Chaos Bolt in Phase one not to always hit targets over lvl 29, Hunters farming lvl 40 pre bis or even Bis with lvl 25 cap was fine though
Warlock hitting lvl 30 demons for rune quest with chaos bolt? not cool

I was playing my rogue, fairly good geared. I suddenly realized a shadow priest dotted me with VP+SW:P and the undead racial dot and just ran away. I went 100% to 0 with a single set of dots (around 2k hp) and I died while trying to eat.

Blizzard is a trashcan and they intentionally keep priests godlike since first day of SoD.

Over 18 seconds? By comparison, any half geared enh shaman can walk upto a priest and 2-shot them in less than a few seconds.

Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban the bots!!! Ban th