Vol'dun lagging madly on draenor

Several people complaining about the lag in general chat as well so it’s not just me.

2 Likes

Same on Alonsus. Got DCed when I ported in from Boralus. And I use 3-10 sec looting an item.
Killing things and the healthbar is emphty, but they move for 2 more sec before laying down.

1 Like

Same on Quel’Thalas. Dreadful lag and delays doing anything. Affecting all Zuldazar zones, Nazjatar and Mechagon. Very frustrating. Do we know if they are still looking into the Server Issues?

1 Like

Ok, my brother went to vol’dun and he’s now being shown as offline in the party but he’s online and TRYING to quest but it’s laggy as hell he says.

1 Like

Same here. Im having massive lag in Vol’dun. I think it has been like this since the last server restart on november 13. A lot of people, and I mean A LOT of them, are talking abount this across the zone. Nobody can play normaly in Vol’ldun. I made a ticket about this, but the wait time is like 4 days and 22 hours. :frowning:

1 Like

Same here on Vek’nilash lag is insane, can’t play

1 Like

Same on Kul Tiras lag bad in Vol’dun.

1 Like

Any chance of a blue response? its unplayable in the zone, and has been for about 3 days

1 Like

I sent a tweet to Blizz CS EU , they said they had other reports too and gave me a link to fix connection issues… connection issues LOL, don’t have connection issues , just insane LAG in some zones.
MS and FPS are fine but character unplayable due to LAG, rubber banding and screen freeze its that bad

3 Likes

Yup, that is allway the first thing they will say. Connection issues…yeah right.

2 Likes

Vol’dun is lagging for me too, but its not just vol’dun. I tried going to mechagon to do stuff there since vol’dun is unplayable with 2-5sec delay on every action. Yet, I found out mechagon had only slightly less lag than in vol’dun.

1 Like

Hey guys and gals,

We’ll happily investigate any reports of latency or instability, but we would need a little more evidence just beyond the anecdotal before we can actually go ahead and send this on.

We’d really appreciate it if you could run an MTR or Traceroute test so we can try and track down any faulty nodes or connection troubles, or so we can escalate the matter to the right people.

We’ll also generally always recommend Connection troubleshooting first and foremost because any data gathered on a compromised or faulty connection is worse than no data at all! :frowning:

Throw them up on Pastebin and post the link here, and as always, we appreciate your cooperation and help making Azeroth Epic :slight_smile:

Umm…just go to Vol’dun. When in the zone, it does not show any latency, not for world and not for home. But for some reson every single person is laging, just check general chat in Vol’dun. People are very “happy”.

2 Likes

Lag. Few days has been bad but today it has been even worse.
Takes 10 seconds to open in-game email. People are warping and casting attacks takes. Daily “turtle quests” cannot be completed because movements is lagging seconds.
Gamers are complaining in general chat so it’s not me.

Tried to create a problem ticket with all the traceroutes and everything…but “You can’t submit this ticket. An error has occurred.”, so there are other ongoing issues or tickets are not welcomed =)

Well, some TV and few cold ones are always useful…

3 Likes

well. did a tracert as you guys asked,

Tracing route to 185.60.112.158 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms [192.168.1.1]
2 2 ms 1 ms 2 ms [92.221.128.1]
3 11 ms 10 ms 10 ms [213.167.114.217]
4 11 ms 10 ms 10 ms [62.140.27.57]
5 45 ms 44 ms 45 ms [4.69.162.177]
6 36 ms 36 ms 36 ms [212.72.41.90]
7 1751 ms 2007 ms 2611 ms ae1-br01-eqam1.as57976 [137.221.78.33]
8 36 ms 87 ms 35 ms [137.221.78.67]
9 36 ms 37 ms 36 ms 185.60.112.158

Trace complete.
theres a big issue on that tracert.

1 Like

its a server side issue… its not client lag… just go to general chat. Try send a GM to read general chat on Emerald dream for mechagon island and other areas… there us loads of complains about the general lag from anywhere…

3 Likes

I agree, but its weekend and its EU servers very unlikely anything will be even looked into for at least a couple of days, but one thing for sure its NOT an isolated issue its been happening for days and across multiple servers.

My guild had to abandon our raid night on Friday after every player having issues with lag, so it is also affecting Instance servers and our group had players from all over Europe on multiple different isp’s yet we were all seeing the exact same issues.

3 Likes

Is this a joke?

We arent talking about a bit of lag, theres 3-4 seconds delay on all skills in voldun for days.
Just go to map, it is both unmissable and unplayable.

I’m fairly new to wow but in other MMOs with much smaller budgets this would have been sorted in hours, not days.
Is this the standard response to these senarios?

5 Likes

Draenor EU. Vol’dun is the only area that is lagging. Someone from support just has to log in and they will see it for themselves. Everybody in the zone is seeing this and its been going on for at least 2 days now

3 Likes

Voldun was lagging hard yesterday for me and everone in zone chat agreed. Now today it was Mechagons turn. As everyone said 5-6 second delay to actions at least. Mobs not responding to being hit, not being able to hand in quests etc. Just unplayable. Once again everyone in zone chat agreeing and having the exact same issues, I feel this isn’t anything to with our connections as I’d assume we all have different ISP’s. Fps and ms is normal with no packets lost my end.

Not to be that guy but I literally decided to start playing WoW again on Thursday and I’m already regretting it.

EU- Bronze Dragonflight

3 Likes