Vote for Arena Expansion

I could say LoTLK (if you omit DKs…) 3, 2

(1) Burning Crusade. Simply because I enjoyed playing with my shaman friend with windfury and sword specialication proccs.

1 Like

legion > mist > cata > bfa > wod

2 Likes

4-3-2 …10chars

Mop was best time,demo lock was beast and even rogues didnt ambush like no tomorrow on you

To be honest what I dream off is separate game. Pure arena, bg, even something objective based PvP content. Something like CS from Half-Life, Dota 2 from Warcraft 3. Dedicated balancing person who follows tournaments, meta and who understands the game well - IceFrog. Plenty of times he nerfs/buffs strategies not certain specs. Thanks to him there was only 1 hero that wasn’t picked during last TI. Only one Techies out of 110+ heroes. That’s impressive.

1 Like

(2)
but also that system is not really perfect.

It is hard to say what is best regarding reward system though.
Pvp is good if you have an equal footing in arena, that would probably make legion the best, but it limited the freedom of classes.

Best system would probably be legion with free stat allocation, so a system which we never had up to date. I thought they would do it for bfa but they removed the templates all together, kind of stupid.

ilvl adjustment with free second stat allocation and pvp (honor) vendors for gear. not a fan of conquest time gating gearing. Make cosmetic slightly better gear available for 2k (or so) rating for non time gated honor

Wod > Legion > MoP > Cata > Wrath > BC > Pong > stone sheet paper scissors > My little pony > BFA

Totally disagree. Legion gear still wasn’t equal while MoP and WoD was. Legion gearing also killed the idea of duels and world PvP which were huge part of PvP. Totemtoe I think I saw you on Stormscale in Cata. Do you remember how many people were dueling in front of Orgrimmar? Legion and BfA killed it.

2 Likes

Wotlk > Cataclysm > Legion > WoD > MoP > BfA > TBC for me personally.

In legion gear didn’t matter when you enter in pvp instance like bg / arena. So you could get level 110 on a new alt and push rating without having to farm conquest / pve to get gear. The most important was trait on artifac weapon but you could get that really fast by doing only arena.

Would fit my opinion

WotLK > BC > nothing

It mattered. Way less but still. A difference of fresh 800 char and 960-980 char was massive. It was coser but still. In MoP you had to gear up and better players did it quicker but at the end everyone had the same gear. Playing more also gave you advantage of bigger bonus from your artifact. MoP made honor farm a process that you need to go through as a new player like getting 30 lvl account in LoL. Then you unlock ranked games and there you are able to get the same gear as others.

Cata/=/MoP

BfA by far the worst.

TBC or Wotlk, would be wotlk if not for DKs. Now hard to decide. I’ll give to to TBC tho. So…

TBC
Wotlk

MoP

Cata
BFA
WoD
Legion

My vote is for Wrath. It’s my favourite PvP expansion.

Second would be probably WoD actually. I really miss it’s PvP gear system.

BfA would be the worst.

4, except symbiosis. That was bullsh1t.

I think it was kinda fun, the abilities were just too strong tbh

Well without immunities it would not have been that big deal, that’s true.