Vote to make Warfronts to a Place of PVP!

Hi everyone!

Blizzard has only make refresh of old Battlegrounds in Battle of Azeroth,

so why now no Player vs Player in Warfronts?

Please Vote to make World of Warcraft again to a Place for Fun!

Slashchat

change org/p/slashchat-blizzard-make-warfront-pvp

3 Likes

Oh. It’s you again. How quaint.

Why aren’t you suspended yet? I thought people reported your threads for spam/trolling/advertisement?

And I see you haven’t improved your grammar or tried to nake your posts more coherent. That is sad.

they could call them… Battlegrounds.

15 years and they haven’t though of this. Imagine that.

facepalm.org

1 Like

There was actually a PvP warfront instance in the first 8.3 PTR update iirc, but nothing beside that

There’s also the issue that the WF aren’t really balanced, which can be an issue

1 Like

No.
Warfronts already suck, imagine the possibility of losing that 40 minutes time sink for ilvl.

Why would you queue for it if it’s a time sink? Just ignore it like most people already do.
Anyway, I wouldn’t mind a PvP version of Warfronts. Could be kinda fun having that mixture of PvE and PvP.

I would love a PVP version of warfronts or battlegrounds where you fight bots instead of waiting insane queue times for epic battlegrounds and regular ones.

i can see no reason why not. :hugs:
I fine addition to epic BGs.

Well true, optional is fine.
I already ignore it most of the time, sometimes I don’t… it depends :sweat_smile:

Many do. The time investment vs reward just isn’t worth it really. But if they had a PvE/P version with slightly better rewards it could be quite a bit of fun, and worth running.

2 Likes

I think the main problem with them adding it is if they add it as an epic bg.
that would just suck because its going to be longer than wintergrasp.

Tho id love the idea of pvp warfront, way better than the boring pve version, i just hope it gets its own queue and not as an epic bg unless they drastically change it like Ashran.

2 Likes

personally, not a big fan of pvp stuff that involves gathering materials and building stuff and making tanks and all that nonsense.

I’d rather have one massive pvp event where people just face each other to kill each other and whoever reaches a certain kill threshold wins.

But i guess, that’s too much to ask. so let’s add 50 different complications to the mix.

That’s one of the reasons as to why i liked the wednesday alliance raids attacking newhome in nazjatar. It was just plain and simple 50vs50 pvp.

1 Like

What you’re looking for is BGs. Only a few people actually do the objectives while the rest just mindlessly slaughter each other.
As fun as killing stuff is, it can get a little stale after a while, so having other activities to do while trying to fight off other players is actually entertaining to some people, including myself.

2 Likes

It’s not like i’m gonna spend 3 hours doing that. It’ll be an every now and then mode. But it’s funny how EVERY POSSIBLE mode of pvp is in there, except an actual plain old pvp.

as far as i think that the game needs more pvp directed decisions I don’t ever think that Warfronts should be one of them.

I hope we got to never see them again after BFA though.

please vote on change org thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.