VTK`d for killing globgrog in 58.55 seconds

This is disgusting behaviour.
what makes it worse is how nonchalant the replies have been to this thread. I want to be clear that I’m not judging you guys individually, it’s the state this game’s community has got to.
imagine a community where someone can get ‘punished’ for playing the game right? SMH

2 Likes

I bet kicking the tank made their dungeon much faster and smoother.

2 Likes

Sadly that plenty of multiplayer games. More often than not, what the developers intended to be “normal gameplay” is often optimized away by the playerbase. If it becomes too crazy Blizzard devs have started calling it “degenerate gameplay”.

People are entitled, I’m leveling few alts right now through dungeons, and they want to skip everything. If you don’t skip every single skippable pack and boss, they’ll whine and rage.

thing is though, the devs aided that optimisation.
their intent was to make it easier for players to form groups, but instead they automated the whole thing and made it too easy to get a player, so you don’t even have to talk. in this sense, any member of the team is disposable. you or I are disposable.
all they really had to do was create a global channel for LFG. that would have given players the tools we needed to form a group for any dungeon or event.

they also removed accountability by making it so easy to transfer servers, or change shards etc. and change name. and now it’s so easy to level an alt. there is no accountability and no reputation.

1 Like

You underestimate the types of people who love to abuse power over others.

I’m really sorry that they did that. I’d decorate them with a bunch of names but these are the forums where we’ve got to be civilized. Literally nobody should act this way. 0 excuses.

Don’t think too much into it, I always tank and I got complaints about skipping the second boss and not skipping him in plaguefall.

I also got complaints about making a death run to skip the trash packs before the last boss in mists. And also for not doing the death run.

People are different, some want to take it slow, some want you to pull packs nonstop.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.