Vulpera and Mecha-Gnomes? Lord have mercy!

Each day, Blizzard strive further away from what made World of Warcraft the comfy place to play.

Where Warriors, Mages, Paladins and the like all gathered together in combat to unite.

Blizzard observed high from the sky, beaming down on us all like the all-seeing eye.

They happily watched and waited for us to progress, only to then sell off to Activision, but I digress…

Now all we see are mockeries and gimmicks of a once great world full of ALLIED RACES THAT MAKE NO SENSE, BUT HEY, I’M BLIZZARD AND I NEED A QUICK BUCK because my shareholders won’t be pleased when they turn to take a good look! at all of the profits we’ve made over this years quarter - I wonder if we entice more races changes from Dorothy and her daughter

They’re all excited, they can’t wait to change their mains to furry little creatures, maybe someday Blizzard will actually come up with good features?..

1 Like

You can edit your post & change section

2 Likes

Thank you, kind sir.

Bruh it’s just a race its not that deep

7 Likes

You probably wanted to preach to your Choir. Try the Classic Forums.

1 Like

If you don’t like them don’t play them.

3 Likes

I like my Lightforged draenei, besides I don’t see the issue with vulperas, Horde is a mess of melting pot between blood elves with back issues, cows, orcs and undead with dental problems… it will fit right in.

After vulperas this game is past redemption.

3 Likes

They’re foxes and you’re a dog, it’s almost the same thing tbh

4 Likes

Worgens and wolverines are classic mythical creatures.

1 Like

Yes but they didn’t have to make them playable, just because I killed a few foxes doesn’t mean they should be playable too.

I also remember werewolves being much much uglier than worgens.

Flagged as spam and moved on. Classic-infused flamebait.

Yeah sadly blizzard doesn’t create creepy models anymore. They want to make everything cute.

I would prefer creepy and ugly werewolfs.

3 Likes

People need to get real my god these allied races have zero effect on any issues with the game, ffs we have had peaceful cows in the horde since day one and gnomes so adding foxes and mechanical gnomes DOES NOTHING.

3 Likes

So what you want? I read this post and I see nothing from you only complaint.

1 Like

I don’t understand…
When did Mechagnome and Vulpera additions remove Warriors, Mages and Paladins from the game?

5 Likes

Cant wait to do massacre of Alliance as soon as i turn into a Vulpera :joy:

Based on what grounds? Anything sensible or some sort of “I want to feel cool about bashing something!” Mentality.

For a start, it is Worgen, not Worgens. The singular is also the plural, like Pandaren. Or for that matter, Men, or Women. Secondly, Worgen are a construct of World of Warcraft, they are not a classical mythological creature. -Werewolves- are, but Werewolves are not exactly the same as Worgen. Close, but not similar.
Thirdly Wolverines are not classical mythical creatures! They are actual real life creatures! They are not some folklore legend, they actually do exist! They’re not even that rare!

Even -if- Wolverines were a mythological creature, which they are not, then where does that leave mythological fox-creatures, that exist in a lot of cultures, Finnish, ancient Greek, Celtic, Native American, Peruvian, Mesoptamian, and yes, Chinese and Japanese also. They’re not some weird Anime creation, but have been an enduring part of human myth since pretty much recorded history, and always in the same iteration, a trickster spirit of cunning, but not necessarily an evil one. The irony being that they are a more enduring symbol in human mythology than the Tauren, in the person of the Minotaur ever were (There was only one Minotaur)

So why is your avatar wearing a shirt and a pimp hat. Hardly creepy, is it?

This is a clear example of ‘Classic Trolling’ and as with all such Trolling, does not stand up to any real scrutiny…

4 Likes

Good thing wow classic exists then for you salty little scrotes! What a time to be alive.

1 Like

you are smart my man. I was clearly talking about the animals and not the wolverines that are humanoids. and yeah they are real ! sure !

That’s a no from me dawg. Pretty much everyone knows about Minotaur.

because there are no creepy sets that are for last 10 years.

With vulperas no one will ever take wow seriously.

Oh yeah and alot of people are enjoying it. much more than retail in fact.