Vulpera Hype!

Hyyyyyyype. Loving vulpera

4 Likes

Its going to be a long trip to heritage armour.

1 Like

I’m gonna pinch all of you

2 Likes

Ye ye…one word for you - Thrall. Thrall created the (new) Horde. Of course I am not supporting demonic corrupted Horde. That is like saying I should support someone who is not in control of himself. Pft, gee wheez!

Thrall now stands on the bridge, overlooking Grommash Hold, thinking what kind of childish atrocity the Horde has become and doubting himself if he should have ever pursuit Sylvanas as a Horde villain. He is becoming depressed by slowly realizing that Saurfank was just a whiny traitor with no honor.

Thrall will wake up just like he did during Cataclysm and put Vulperas and other weak creatures to mop streets and sell fruits for first class citizens of Orgrimmar!

Victory or death, m8. Not bananas or oranges.

They are cute :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

That is a great screenshot Ãnna! (thanks for the assist Sinaaki :P)

We are glad to see so much love for our new friends. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Aw ty she/he posted it for me because my trust level isn’t high enough… I have made 3 teams of them so far…

Send help! I cannot stop myself haha

3 Likes

Unlocked Vulpera yesterday but haven’t made one yet. Looking at the middle one on Ãnna’s screenshot - it’s so adorable! Snow fox is my favourite! Now I’m desperate for work to be over so I can make myself a wee fox friend! :fox_face:

2 Likes

Snowfox is my fave out of them all :slight_smile:

I didn’t think I would play them… but now they are my fave race :fox_face: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Same here, and they can roll-jump just like night elves :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love their voices and the dances for both sexes are great :slight_smile:

Just be sure to get your

It completes them :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/a/LZdQIFO

6 Likes

Does look good with them indeed!

6 Likes

Eh, doing an experiment to see how much money I can save by not transmogrifying till 120, so not much to look at. Seems to be quite profitable so far.

Oh no. I can’t join your amazing guild, really? That is so sad. This just ruined my day, I don’t know what to do now.

2 Likes

Bushes are that way ---->

10 Likes

6 Likes

mlem
UwU

7 Likes

I see someone is enjoying their new TL3 rank :fox_face::ok_hand::sweat_smile: joining us in the MUGS farm? (Most Useless Gif Spammer)

3 Likes

I LOVE IT!!

I SHALL SPAM ALL THE GIFS!!
xD
:fox_face:
:goat:
:elf:

3 Likes

if I ever manage to unlock one (too much reputation to do …), a name that I wouldn’t mind is Samantha :blush:

2 Likes