Wait what no

• NEW Divine Resonance (Kyrian) After casting Divine Toll you instantly cast every 5 sec. This effect lasts 30 sec.
    Inventory Type: Chest, Waist
    Divine Resonance has become a Legendary Item Effect

wait, so what does that mean? so every 5 sec the paladin casts again divine toll AGAIN for 30 sec for an ability that has 1 min cd? and will it work with the soulbind which means for 30 sec u can get oneshot every 5 sec based on a coin flip rng? will it keep boosting the mastery too?

whats going on

1 Like

sounds fun :smiley:

yeah… and oh will it interact with the new pvp talent? so for 5 sec ret gains a aoe dispell? and if the conduit procs then its even more???

bonus points if it also works with new law bringer taking 10% of your HP every judgement :smiley:

1 Like

i think it already does on live with the 5% one

In last build it was that it procs but deals 20% of normal Divine Toll so all judgements that proc from it deal 20% of normal judgement. Nothing special really. Final Verdict probably still will be better since disarm does nothing to Paladin when he plays with it.

1 Like

ty, didnt know

Still with the new legendary ret will dispel with every judgement 1-1-1 magic, poison, disease from the team.
Ringing clarity can also dispel 1-3 times after the initial divine toll dispel and the legendary repeats this every 5 seconds where the conduit can also proc.
Good luck mages ccing a ret’s team :slight_smile:

I made a whole topic about what I think about recent changes and how they are out of the blue. This is clear indicator that whoever is responsible for new PvP talent design doesn’t play arena or any form of rated PvP. No idea about the comps and class interaction. It doesn’t create any new opportunities for new comps and makes counters even harder. They have three AWC analysts that have 15 years of PvP experience and huge knowledge about matchups and they just come to us with such random stuff. Just ask these analysts about meta - I’m sure they can provide very detailed feedback on why WLX or RLX comps that are iconic aren’t really popular or viable. Why Ele isn’t seen with meele cleaves anymore and why it plays almost exclusively caster cleaves. Why Unholy DK is absolutely terrible and why we don’t see it on competitive level (the only reason Mes played it in AWC was because Frost DK was bugged and it was almost insta win against MLD). Mes admitted that he didn’t want to abuse bug vs C9 so they decided to show respect and play Unholy unless Frost is fixed. These analysts can also tell devs why Arms is considered SSS tier spec that is 2 levels above every other meele. There are so many things that could be implement without an excuse of affecting PvE because they are PvP exclusive talents but as always Blizzard devs are so out of touch with anything that I’m about to lose all hope in fact that they can ever make PvP good again. They basically have 0 clue about it.

4 Likes

I’m fairly sure about the opposite, but they have a… way? I guess and they’re following that. Even if its not what their playerbase wants.
There isn’t a company with more experience than they have atm with wow and still we’re here. I agree with your frustration behind your posts tho, I think the last time I logged in to pvp was like a week ago :smiley:
Playing Valheim, having a blast and have some kind of pervert curiosity to see how 9.1 will bring more frustration to the forums.

Nah mate. They literally have 0 clue. Absolutely 0 and I’m sure about it. From what Chris Kaleiki said is that even when he himself was one of the 3 PvP devs (not only because he also worked on Monk design overall) he didn’t play arenas as he had no time but he played some bgs. I don’t believe that two other devs play any rated PvP either if they are going to buff Healing Rain in PvP or adding that Judgement talent it just doesn’t make sense. Dispelling Poisons is pointless as Rogue applies then with the next global and the only othet Poisons are Hunter’s Stings. Dispelling Diseases also are meaningless as DKs would re-apply them with next 1-2 globals but dispelling magic effects? I don’t believe that someone with any basic arena knowledge would ever come with such idea.

But what if it dispells 3 UA (unstable affliction) at the same time ? :o

Anyway I already want to quit the game its gonna be impossible to keep someone inside trap. Imagine a warrior x holypriest x ret pala team. Warri intervene you wait priest swd you wait priest greater fade you wait you manage to land trap but ret dispelling it with 1 fing judgement. They dont even have to preuse it like warri use intervene They just press it when its landed like shamans press tremor AFTER fear. Its stupid.

It’s already the case with turbo tbh, you need to get interven, reflect, grounding, tremor (if lock) 2 kick before landing a cc without mentioning if the healer is hpriest with fade or the shield immunity or even rsham with another ground/tremor kick.

Some stuff are really out of hand.

It casts Avenger’s Shield, Holy Shock or Judgment every 5 sec.
No reason to panic people.

“I feel like with Blizzard it’s not even that they execute ideas badly, it’s that the ideas that team comes up with are basically a load of wack these days”

• Bellular

https://twitter.com/BigmoranIRL/status/1389733224981561347

I’ll just leave it here

The good news is that it counters mage which greatly increases the chances that Blizzard will fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

he should have added that they still also execute those wacky ideas badly as well

The main issue is the dispell you can press AFTER the cc landed. Its like you dont even have to be good just press it when they land it. Like a pvp trinket.

Yes, basically if you can’t cc the ret every setup then you can’t do anything (especially for setup comps).