Warcarft needs a new game series

Well at least you still game on your PC still redeemable also what do you play on your phone :candy: crush?.Sorry I had to use that joke I hope you donā€™t mind.

Actually I do play a version of that one and the farm version. I also play the very popular clan related game.

1 Like

My brother who is older then me plays that clan game and once he was playing while in toilet and his 2000$ phone fell into the toilet .

1 Like

Lol thatā€™s karma I think somehow.

1 Like
1 Like

One of my motivations for this is because world of warcraft is very old, many of us were kiddies when this came out and are fully grown male adultsā€¦ warcrsft needs other games besides wow, and it will freshen wow up.

It doesnt need another MMO, but it does another game

Probably more suited to Diablo than Warcraft.

I think warcarft could be efit massively from it. It needs a fresh new really cool game almost like relaunching the franchise, one that goes alongside wow, like Witcher 3, DragonAge , Mass Effect style, especially now some of those brands are rea

Y struggling and getting negative publicity, a great warcraft based series could really capture most of their fans if done well, and one that can come alongside the MMO.

However the lore would have to tighten up a bit, and ditch this whole everything must be alliance or horde, that was only necessary when wow was the only title in the franchise, and while your character on wow could still play on that faction, the nee game and wow could have far more interesting things happen with wowā€™s playable races that doesnt lock them into horde and alliance.

One example could be the night elves regrouping and forming their own faction with all their sub races and groups, same with the trolls, the u dead, and the Thalassian elvesā€¦in the game series, in wow, your player character if a member of these races still help out their original faction as honourary members, even thiugh their race has moved on.

What this allows is for a more dynamic and organic story to drive the content, while not needing to overhaul how the characters and system work on wow. Because wow doesnt sole drive the story now, e can have other interesting things hapoen no longer forced to bend all the lore to satisfy this format like they did in TBC.

But they will have to bd creative and astonishing to gran the game market. Consile and PC ofc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.