Warfront Sets are too Inconvenient

It’s nice that we can queue for Warfronts with only 5 players now (This queue took 1 hour, instead of forever). However the warfront itself takes far too long. In the Battle for Darkshore, even though 5 level 70 players are able to clear everything to the beach, the boats are invulnerable until the entire base is fully upgrades and a Glaivethrower has been constructed.

This meant that one Warfront took over an hour to complete, with five players sat at the mines waiting for murlocs to respawn to farm the iron. After a full hour in this warfront we made it across, beat the boss, and my reward was a pair of bracers. Not exactly the piece of transmog gear we get excited about.

I’d like to suggest that the Battle for Darkshore be changed, so that players can cross the water and engage the boss without needing to fully construct the base and siege weaponry.
I’d also like to suggest that instead of a random piece of gear upon completion, the player could be awarded with a token that they can exchange at a vendor for any piece of Warfront gear they desire.

Thanks for reading.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.