Warglaives of Azzinoth

Hi! I wanna ask, is this easily obtainable? I know that it has a 4% Drop Chance but many people got it. How the hell? I know you need a seperate Achivement to mog it.

A lot of people have it because it was a legendary that dropped during The Burning Crusade. That means that there has been a lot of time to farm on one or multiple characters.

It’s actually one I’m still missing but some day I will bother. They also restricted to transmogging to just DH despite it not being a playable class when TBC was current.

Black Temple has been soloable for a long while, and many people who got the glaives, spent a lot of time farming it. I was lucky, only took me about a year of farming.

I got main hand on my first try and off-hand on my second try. This was in 2014. :relaxed:

I wish I got this lucky with mounts…

1 Like

It actually took me less then 2 months to get both pieces. IDK it might be considered being lucky.

Only DHs can mog them so :confused:

I’m also guessing he dropped more loot before they implemented BT as a timewalking raid. I think now it’s a flex raid so you only get a 10 man raid worth of loot when soloing it.

I always say it when the topic pops up, rather than turning them to a sword transmog, give more classes Warglaives. I’ve seen Nelf sentinel NPCs with warglaives, it doesn’t make sense it’s only a DH weapon. I would give it to Warriors, Rogues and Monks.

2 Likes

You’ll get them once you can use them on a paladin I guess. :smiley:

1 Like

I got both of them on both of my DH :sweat_smile: the DH chain jump skip works wonders

last month on a lvl 35mage i went to BT to check if i can solo for fun & looted MH on first kill, then looted OH on second kill next week.

back in 2011~2012 when every single boss was dropping 500g i was farming all old raids for easy gold, and even though i had both glaives? they kept dropping and as they are unique i can’t loot more of them, so i always destroyed what i had to be able to loot the new and then item restore to keep them in mail :>

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=23_wowscrnshot_080914_115407.jpg

at some point i had many mails with tons of glaives :smiley: it’s still luck but for sure blizz buffed that chance after TBC expansion was over.

Don’t you have to be on a class that can equip them to get the achievement for having them though?

1 Like

I can make portals to the black temple

yes, you need to equip them to have the achievement, but it’s not bad to have them on mage! in-case 1day blizz remove the restriction of certain classes use.

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=23_1260.jpeg
don’t mind the speech, that happens when you play the game as if it’s offline (no one to talk to, so your talking to NPC’s)

Hey how come he gets to show off his abs when i do it it’s frowned upon?

You can keep running it on alts. i think I finally got the initial warglaives both on a DK whilst having one or the other on a few different chars, just not both. Got the achievement for the timewalking bit on a warlock but at least half the raid were DHs at the time.

I got both glaives after 5 runs, Onyxia during my first run, Mimiron during my second, and I got both drakes from Malygos within 4 runs.

2 Likes

Demon Hunters were a mistake…

3 Likes

Took me a year of farming to get both on my DK and just now i got the achievement to mog them.

Too bad you can’t except on DH which sucks, wish it wasn’t only DH.

Said female 50lvl worgen lol

1 Like