Warlock is fun to play against?

Its so much fun, not like they have tons of cc, unlimited range kick, are tanky, have self heal, Infernal is basically a reset when ever the need too

but the main point : IT ISNT FUN

You just feel weak when ever you face them, specially in 2s.

1 Like

U forgot To mention there op chaos dmg

I think the damage is fine for now. It’s only around 160k on a 480k life pool. It isn’t even 50% anymore

160k isn’t their maximum
they still can smack you for 50% of your hp if you let them :slight_smile:

You havent seen a 350k CB yet, did you?

And no, destro is no fun to play against, its as annoying as facing a DH. Maybe even more!

I do my best to avoid their burst , even so it allows them to reset / let their healer drink on similiar.

But eating a 300k Chaos isn’t worth going in

No idea what bracket you are talking about and on what mmr you are playing, but good teams know how to build a crucial setup. They are either forcing a lot of stuff with it or you are eating at least one big cb.

Dont forget that if they were lucky with gear and corruptions, they get an absurd amount of mastery while CB casttime is below 1 sec! Have seen destros pumping 3 cbs within a mortal coil while each of those cbs were 200k+. Its all about procs etc.

There are a few threads about highest cbs. One of those you find here Post your highest Chaosbolt

Only chilling on low 2k at the moment.
So warlocks around here still play face roll and mess up set ups quite often.

However. Even winning is no fun against them. Win 3 games in a row vs warlock. Are still 3 games you had to play vs warlock. I rather lose to other classes then win against warlocks as weird as it sounds.

Sadly yes, I saw some retarded stuff. However iam used by now to high Chaos bolts and accepted that blizzard won’t change them.

However why does their other instant cast fire fist or someting in English , do 50k?

Feral needs to work their a$$ of to get crits that high.

The horror

because their CB cast time is 3s trololol
they need some instant dmg :smiley:

It’s not fun, not even for warlocks themselves.

And my highest CB was 315k.

1 Like

Problem with especially destro atm is that its not fun to play against, but its pretty dull playing destro aswell, so nobody wins :frowning:

Thats why they get up to 3 cbs out in a single mortal coil. :rofl:

psst don’t tell anyone that you can have 120% haste on warlocks now while we plebs run around with less than 30%

all hail our overlords with massive haste, dh and destro gg wp

Shhh dont say it xD

High haste locks and high mastery locks that melt faces in a coil

ww teams beat warlock
dk teams beat warlock
rogue disc hard counters warlock
dh teams beat warlock
warrior beats warlock

i would focus my crying on DH / Assa / Fire / Mw / ww

1. I assume you are a warlock player / play with a warlock. Hell even warlock player agree which makes this more weird

2. It’s not even about broken or op. Or what beats what. It’s about fun. And warlock at the moment ruins the game the most with its gameplay.

3. Dk is really a no issue at the moment

Medi currently runs around with 49% haste baseline. No procs. You have to pre-kick in order to interrupt anything.

Warrior only beats Warlock if the Warlock is Trash Sorry to spell out the truth

warrior mw literally cannot lose to any lock comp

maybe at low ratings the matchups are different