Warlock Legendary needs to be changed

it’s not that.
It’s the fact that it’s actually the only reason why you don’t die once the gates open.
And even then, if you dont play with elemental or a shadow priest you just struggle.

2 Likes

so, arcane barrage slow or the instant 60% slow for arcane should also be nerfed. Cool i agree

This comparison is a bit gross

I’ve seen it being played with Boomies, Warriors & Ferals at 2100 - 2200k mmr this season so far aswell as Shadowplay.

yeah, above that you don’t.

1 Like

There’s a large difference here though, you can dispel that slow whenever you want without losing 60% of your HP because of UA covering.

But sure, nerf it, I actually think its stupid too.

1 Like

Pretty sure you do, watch some streams and you’ll see them being played with a variety of comps at 2400 - 2500, which is basically the equivalent of 2800 ish atm

In what private server is that ? Like Cata, Mop, Wrath ?

which comps?
Im actually curious cause the only locks im facing are playing those 2 comps nor do i see one while watching stream.

1 Like

Watching streams all day… above 2.2 - 2.4 … not a single lock team

2 Likes

Tyrwel, please stop replying… you lost any form of relevance when you said “just kick UA for god sake”.

I think I’ve seen Warrior Lock a few times, I can’t remember which ones exactly, but I’ve seen some variety. But yeah you do see the comps you mentioned the most.

1 Like

No but it means that first we need to solve the things that are over the top.
There needs to be some reasonable priority list. And not be nerfing a class that barely exists in PvP while different classes delete people in less than a global CD.

1 Like

oh ye, I forgot that
it also gives speed buff for the Mage, so by this logic it’d be extremely broken thing since Legion
yet nobody needed to complain about it for some reason

2 Likes

Jeez, you lost any form of relevance posting on a mage complaining about slows of other classes…
This thread is legit ridiculous. And we are only week 2 of the shadowland s1.

2 Likes

I already said this is stupid.

You’re the type of person that would say “Just LoS Chase Bolt” last season". I notice you have little to no actual experience in arena also, so you probably don’t even realise how strong that slow actually is in PvP.

you can’t

you literally have no idea what you talk about

Ye it’s not even that big deal, right. Not worth it almost.
Except you literally wear it.

Justifying a broken mechanic with class strength.

I’d be forum goku already if I could consistently pull this off

3 Likes

No I wouldn’t, I hate destro warlocks

pleased to meet you

Still, its off Arcane Barrage, something thats not spam able like corruption, also sure nerf it.

Yeah ofc I ware it, its a good legendary why wouldn’t I? but my point was its not the only option for Mages, there are other legendry’s that are also good.

Yet you say “just kick UA”. I’m really not convinced you have any idea what you’re talking about after that statement sorry.