Warlock _ Macro Guide

Looking for some macro’s, memory is gone on how to do it, please help.

1. Macro For casting Fear on mouseover target, if no mouseover target exists then Fear the selected target

2. Macro for Self Devour with the Felhunter

3. Macro for automatic pet attack when casting Immolate on target, (or any other spell)

4. Macro to automatically stop Wand attacks when casting drain soul.

3 -
#showtooltip
/petattack
/cast immolate(rank x)

change the x to whatever rank you want to use.

2 Likes

Thanks, that macro does work.

Typed immolate without (rank). I guess it uses the highest available then.

1. /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Fear
  2. /cast [@player]Devour Magic

Not sure about 4. You can try /stopattack but that might only work with melee attacks. I’ll check later if I remember.

3 Likes

Or
/Cast immolate
/Cast Firebolt. Or any other demon pet spell.

For rank spells,
Open macros, edit the spell by “shift+click” on those rank spell book

Edit: /pet attack doesn’t work most of the time.

1 Like

It works every time if spelled correctly.

Its /petattack not /pet attack

1 Like

Thank you for these macro’s. I will try if the first one also works if I have a target selected but am not hovering over it.

Hey, I’m looking for the macro that checks whether a bag is full and deletes the Soulshard if needed. Tried the following:

#showtooltip
/cast Drain Soul(Rank 1)
/run PickupContainerItem(4,GetContainerNumSlots(4)) DeleteCursorItem()

First the game gave me a warning that I tried to run custom code (wtf). I agreed, but it didn’t work.

Any idea? That macro is really helpful…

1 Like

Awesome!

Gonna use it myself too.

Also, you can delete “(Rank X)” from your macro. Then the highest possible rank of the spell will be used. So you don’t need to change your macro after learning new spells.

1 Like

Can any1 make this macro work in classic? Its from vanilla.

Description: Click this macro once to /petattack, once to /petfollow if already attacking, and once to /petattack your new target IF already currently /petattacking something else. This macro performs a very basic one button pet combat-management function, but as you can see it’s quite long ><

Instructions: Replace YouNameHere (which is featured twice in the script, as you can see) with your ingame name. Do not delete the quotation marks. Then copy with ctrl-c and paste the macro while ingame with ctrl-v, and like magic it’s now yours to enjoy:

/script if UnitExists(“target”) then if a==0 then PetAttack(target) a=1 else if UnitExists(“pettarget”) and UnitIsUnit(“target”, “pettarget”) then PetFollow(“YourNameHere”) a=0 else PetAttack(target) end;end; else PetFollow(“YourNameHere”) a=0 end;

If I’m not mistaken it would rather use the lowest rank instead.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.