Warlocks who don't use devour in arena

I see a lot of relative good warlocks who have devour on passive. It is useful during intense 2v2s where one fear can kill you. But in 3v3s with healer comp it is pretty bad to only use it like 5 times during 3 min fights. Or they should at least use it more than they do right now. The pet even dies because it doesn’t get to devour either.

The enemy all have their buffs up and they only use it to dispel fear.
Do you agree with that?

Devouring all the enemies buffs is MASSIVE. We are talking stamina buffs, int buffs, shadow buffs etc. A stam buff removed is basically 800 damage done.

Not only that eating heals over times is almost more important than removing a CC. Druid can’t do anything. They rely 100% on their heal over times. Yet I see these locks just saving it.

This is especially useful against slow comps with long matches and early in the game where you won’t die or kill if you remove one fear.

Or am I totally wrong?

Nah, it’s just that not many pay attention to pet abilities… the hardest thing for the broader masses is to read tooltips. If more people would do that, we’d need lesser class guides.

Best thing you can do is purge Divine Favor and kick the pally for the win. Works every time.

Good ability, but because warlock pet dies in 3 sec most of the people just play with SAC.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.