Warmode Bonus decreased to %20

Now I’m sure people who decide such things are wearing a t-shirt with a Horde emblem on it. All Alliance players should turn off Warmode. Horde bias is on rise again.

3 Likes

People who wear their faction on a tshirt makes me cringe, and i rarely use that word

AND THAT COMES FROM THE GUY WITH FOX EARS ATTACHED TO HIS HAIR

4 Likes

Alliance has double bonus on gold and ap, still crying, amazing

21 Likes

We are waiting for a rare to respawn 4-5 times in order to do a world quest, first horde raids come one by one, kill it and go then if we are lucky we get to kill the rare in its 6th respawn, might take longer sometimes.

%20 is not enough compensation since we lose much more time compared to Horde. Even with their %10 bonus they benefit of this much more than we do.

Turn off your Warmodes Alliance players until they give us the right bonus and Horde can have fun with themselves with no PvP (I said PvP but I don’t know if 1v20 is actually fits the term PvP).

Yesterday during a Battle for Nazjatar event only in Tidal Flux there were hundreds of them, not even talking about whole Nazjatar Horde population probably we were outnumbered like 500 to 200. If there weren’t extremely high Horde population in the other shard the game wouldn’t send them all to our shard.

4 Likes

Move a shard were you own. Also on shards where alliance outnumbered horde massively…

6 Likes

The faction imbalance will always remain until the Alliance gets an interesting race that makes Horde players truly jealous.

The fact is that Humans, Large Humans, Shorter Humans, Really Short Humans, Furry Humans and 2 shades of Octopus Goats are not as aesthetically desirable or as interesting as the races the Horde have access to.

The only races the Alliance have at their disposal that make the average Horde player somewhat envious are Void Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves - both of which are gated behind a rep grind so you’re not going to see many people make the switch.

If the Alliance had High Elves and Sethrak accessible immediately with some seriously competitive racial abilities. Then you’d start to see a lot more equal representation amongst the factions.

11 Likes

This

Horde has runescape monster rejects while alliance just have different types of humans

As I posted last week. My horde experience is to be vastly out numbered almost all the time. 20% is still too much. Just remove the bonus.

6 Likes

20% isn’t double. 100% is.

1 Like

I ment the 10% bonus baseline doubled for alliance.

But you are right, could be missleading my prev post.

Fair enough.

Warmode in my view should only give honour nothing else at all .

9 Likes

Just remove the bonus completely, I’m so sick of having to choose between missing out on 25% extra AP and Gold and not having to play boring pvp when doing wq sweeps.

5 Likes

Yet in my view over 4 servers horde is still out numbering alliance and yet when i play my horde i never see any its strange.

1 Like

Agreed but giving Alliance an interesting race with competitive racial abilities is a long term solution. My suggestion for that race is Satyr or Ethereal as you know Satyr’s are actually Night Elves and Night Elves went through a genocide a few months ago could be a nice addition and Ethereals might get along well with Void Elves and Alleria which would make sense, but as I’ve said earlier this is a long-term solution they can’t deliver it now.

If we are to talk related to the short-term solution there are a few options.

1-Increase Alliance WarMode bonus. (A cheap solution)
2-Nerf Orc and Troll racials (Frustrating solution)
3-Buff Alliance racials (Surely Needed)

Community can’t find peace if Blizz keep their Horde bias so strong.They nerfed only good racial Alliance have, human racial at Legion launch even though Alliance were weaker side, can you believe it…

9.0 must focus on balancing factions, they can take away the bonus completely if they do so.

I learnt how to 1v3 thanks to faction imbalance, now it feels like a normal 1v1 dude. I celebrate it if it is not more than 3 hordes at once.

1 Like

That only happens on RP realms for normal realms at 120 horde cant be matched .

2 Likes

Simply not true. Alliance pretty much own new home and mechagon now (in my experience, I grant you). Obviously there is a balancing problem. You say horde everywhere, I’m forced to shard hop in order to find an environment where I’m not 10-1 out numbered as horde. If both are true then sharding balance is broke.

1 Like

The biggest part of WoW players that don’t care about PvP (anymore) sure would disagree. And PvP is also one of the lesser reasons for the imbalance.

For a better WM balance you would have to make both factions get -5% bonus. If Alliance was in the majority even with 0 bonus I would keep it on for the PvP talents and we have more or less the same problem we have now. A negative bonus would be recieved negatively, but atleast then only those who care about WPvP would keep WM on.

Please don’t call me a liar when its my subjective view and how i actually see it with my eyes.

And ofc the sharding is broke and the balance people have known the pre patch expac.

Only time its true alliance out number horde is RP servers as they have different rule sets.

You said it can’t be match expect on an RP realm. I’m stating you are incorrect. Not lying, your experience is your own. I’m saying from my experience alliance can (and usually) do out number horde in the two new zones.

Sorry if my language came across aggressive. Not intended.

1 Like