Warmode Bonus decreased to %20

I can’t see the high elves making more people jump to the alliance than what the void elves currently does. I also think that the sethrak would fit better into the horde than alliance.
I do agree that they need an awesome race though. Something like Arakkoa, Tuskarr or maybe something really out there like the Mantid.

If you care about bonus amount… pve’er.

Had alliance char, and always found shards owned by alliance, and i wasnt on RP realms.

Nope. I am an above average skilled player in both PvE and PvP, but I like PvP much more than PvE.

Faction imbalance makes it nearly impossible to enjoy PvP generally. Absolute balance is not possible but something close to it will make the game much more enjoyable and that is what I’m asking and looking for. In order to have a better game experience we have to fight off the inequality and injustice.

If it was Horde in disadvantage I would also support them in order to have more competitive and exciting game experience.

Well i’ve got a horde char and never see alliance so ? make of it what you will .

Lol, sure u are.

2 Likes

Good. The correct amount of bonus is 0%. The ability to use PvP talents and kill other players is all the reward needed for people who enjoy wPvP.

From my perspective, choosing NOT to turn WM on is costing me 20% rep on everything. I do not like this, but I like wPvP even less. I see no reason why I am punished for this choice.

2 Likes

To me warmode was a fail. They should have kept it as it was: PVP servers and have the option of flicking on PVP when you want on a PVE server.

With warmode, it has created a scenario of imbalance which did not exist before.

3 Likes

I dunno man, most of the time when I zone into Nazjatar the Alliance is camping the Horde base and killing everyone who zones in.

Same with Mechagon, 3 out of 5 days when I zone in there’s like 3 times more Alliance than Horde and then on the other days there’s no Alliance in sight.

This has been happening for a long long time, can’t recall the last time I’ve been in a Horde dominated shard in Nazjatar without specifically joining a group thats’s already dominating the shard.
I’m always really surprised when I see that Alliance still has such a large bonus, like the system doesn’t even work and Blizz just puts down a random number every week.

Makes it really unfair imo.

Since especially Tuesday there are too many Hordes in Nazjatar. Most of them probably tried classic and turned back to retail. After classic launch they were still everywhere but not so overwhelmingly, it was tolerable at least.

OMG You totally look like the bronze dragon npc that takes us to old versions of cities.

1 Like

I didn’t realize that, I just checked and wow, yeah. I just thought it was a nice mix visually when choosing it :open_mouth:

1 Like

Because you don’t need it if WM off.

Why is everyone so obsessed with Artifact Power?

Is there something about it that you need for mythic+ ?

Let’s make the warmode bonus 10% and -10% for the faction with more people.

Why is 10% so important? What happens when you get 10% extra artifact power?

I don’t care about it at all. Haven’t switched off warmode since the start of the expansion because I like to kill people, both factions. We both know ur a salty horde player tho. I would tell you that people need incentive to fight because the outnumbered faction would just switch it off causing an even bigger decline and making the system useless, but I doubt you can be persuaded by facts.

It means %10 more gold and artifact power and if you are on the Horde side %10 is equal to Alliance’s %35-40.

Or this is a ploy to increase the bonus again, looks more that way to me.

I turned it off today and made much more gold compared to Warmode On.

Killing world quest things etc was not time consuming in contrary to playing in Warmode. In exchange now I’m unable to PvP in a game designed as open world MMORPG.

I suggest everyone on Alliance to turn Warmode off until Horde emblem tattoed Blizzard employees fix their mistake and give us true compensation bonus which is at least %35-40.

Turn it off guys, you will shall realise the difference yourselves. Answer to the Horde bias.

1 Like