Warrior Arms is a thing?

well i am thinking to play arms or furry i see many sims with people be rly close to furry and even some guilds have only arms warriors is it worth to give the time investment to this specc? i just came back since uldir and i want to try something different!

1 Like

It has gotten pretty good with 8.2
You basically wanna use 3x ToM and Memory of Lucid Dreams and spend all rage in the world in your Colossus Smash windows

Dont forget to talent at 3rd row Fervor of Battle.During the CS window u want to spend as much as possible rage so u ToM can can be more efficient

1 Like

God, don’t listen to these people.
Don’t play Arms, you will regret it.

7 Likes

Honestly no. Not at the moment. Maybe in the next expansion ,but choosing Arms over Fury and investing time on the spec will be mostly a regret .

1 Like

414 GS
No Raiderio
Hasnt killed one boss in AEP

Dont try to give people quality advice if you got no idea

3 Likes

But he’s right in the long run. Arms is just meh damage dealer right now while fury is much more useful and more fun at the same time. And IMO fury is much better for mythic EP than arms.

1 Like

Arms dmg output is rlly high and the execute phase of Arms is also very big in raids
I would say the difference rlly isnt that high
The fun part is player preference

1 Like

Playing all three warrior specs fluently and arms is brilliant at the moment if you can play it well

3 Likes

A good spec is overall one that can perform in all types of content.
OP said Uldir, the only thing we can consider PvE.
Arms is mid/low tier in PvP, stop spewing garbage.

Yeah but the spec can only be rlly good if your at least somewhat good as well
Ofc you wont get anywhere as Arms with 414 GS and 0/8 HC
You also wont as an Outlaw Rogue

well i was looking Sims from Mythic raids and i saw top furry warrior and top arms warriors had around 3k-4k diff dps and arms was above many other speccs thats why i ask if its worth the investment now that essences are a timegate!

If you dont have an Arms Warrior already Id say no its not worth grinding all the essences and stuff
Id call it an upper mid tier spec atm with high potential coming into 8.3
Its not god tier FOTM or anything at least for now

Arms is not bad, but it’s not really fun in my opinion.

Arms in 8.3 is speculated to be really good because of 2 target cleave and execute fights.

Warriors are very gear dependent and Fury gets better at the end of the expansion when you get enough haste/crit. It’s been the same since as long I can remember - TBC!
Remember in Uldir arms was king, top dps.
But it also depends of the encounter. Uldir has many cleave fights.
The next 2 tiers fury became more powerfull on single target.
From what I’ve seen so far Arms will be viable again in 8.3 which is great as I love arms. My favorite spec in game.
Arms is also viable in PvP because of the utility.

Raiding:
This tier Fury
8.3 Fury/Arms

M+:
Fury/Arms

Arenas:
Arms

BGs:
Arms/Fury

World PvP and duels:
Fury

This
Im waiting for it

PvE Raiding: Prot. or Fury
PvE M+: Prot. or Fury
PvP Arenas 2v2/3v3: Arms
PvP Random BGs: Prot. or Fury
PvP Rated BGs: Arms
PvP Open World/Duels: Prot. or Fury

The problem with arms pvp is that every class/spec has selfheals and some have tons of defensive cooldowns.
Example is the rogue class. Class that is made to assassinate his targets by jumping from the shadows and use all dirty tricks. But dumb blizzTARDS gave that class tons of cooldowns which i would NEVER add.

Yes Arms is a thing, very good thing imo