Warrior DPS looking for social or casual minded guild

Hello. First of all, thank you for reading. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am casual gamer from Finland. Even tho I consider myself a casual player, I do spend a lot of time online. There is always something to do. Dungeons, transmog hunts, battlegrounds or simply helping fellow guildmates. I am 27 years old. I like to play my warrior as a dps and as arms spec. My ilvl is currently at 377 and neck at level 31.

So, what am I looking for in a guild? I simply wish to find guild with positive attitude and friendly atmosphere. It is not so much what you do, I am more looking for guild with nice people in it. I am interested in raiding, but I am not looking for mythic raiding.

With this, I hope some of you could offer me a place in your guild. If I sound like someone who would fit into your guild, there are 3 ways of response. Post a reply here, whisper me ingame, or add my battletag: Dotwhack#2997

Hey Jequ,

We’re currently not in a huge need for Warriors but we always accept socials/casuals who has a good attitude and are able to follow the rules etc. Check out our website for more info: https:// ballmerspeak .net/
(you have to remove the spaces, can’t post links for some reason)

Send you a bnet request to have a talk, That is if you’re still looking!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.