Warrior looking for home

Hey Ya’ll,

I’m looking to transfer over to Tarren Mill for Shadowlands to find a friendly, mature guild to progress with and have a good time. If your guild is toxic or elitist then please dont bother reaching out. While I do enjoy progress and achieving goals, I also want to have a good time doing it. I used to play hardcore in Vanilla WoW when I were young, but as you turn 30 you now have other priorities in life. :slight_smile:

Therefor I’m looking for a mature and friendly guild, which also puts in effort to progress, preferably raiding two times a week. I will most likely play my Warrior either Fury or Prot, but depending on the class balances I might switch to DK or Warlock if they seem to be more favorable.

I started playing very late in BFA, came back after a couple of years of break. But in the short amount of time I managed to pug 3/12 mythic Nyalotha bosses as well as pugged my self a RIO score of 2.4k without much hassle. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have a spot for a friendly Swede :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Cupz

Hey Cupz,

I think we may be a guild of the direction you’re looking for. We are a very friendly and social guild who has recently started ramping up for mythic raiding in Shadowlands. In 8.3 we have managed 8/12M so far despite the end of expansion dip and want to push for Cutting Edge in SL.

We also have a recruitment post up with some more info: [H] - [TARREN MILL] - <HIDDEN CHAMBER> - 8/12 M - Looking for new blood

Feel free to hit me up ingame or on discord if you want to learn more. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.