Warrior tank

I plan on rolling and Orc warrior tank and dps off spec. Now being an orc I’d rather go necro for the transmog but I see it’s the worst ability.

However I seen it’s been reworked on the ptr is it any better. I don’t want to go necro if I’m putting myself at a disadvantage.

Kyrain prot war is way too good tbh than any other convents. On the other hand, banner limit your movement which is not great due to kiting meta ( One of Venthyr soulbind provide way more mastery then the flag ). Overall, it doesn’t worth taking banner for tanking unless you want to have casual/fun gameplay.

1 Like

Man, I can see it being so great even for tanking and I definitely thinking of rerolling to it. I’ve played both on my tank Kyrian and Venthyr. Venthyr was meh, Kyrian was great if you went with the spear conduit.

However, Necro gonna give you something you don’t get with kyran. Kyrian best tank ability is so RNG and requires you to move to get that mastery buff. when you apply that on real game play, you will face a lot of situations where you do not really want to move. Necro will give you that big emergency button,and its soulbind abilties are so more useful than kyrians if you forgot about that one mastery ability or needing a bleed removal.

for me I think after the change necro will be more efficient for tanks specially than kyrian. I would just miss the fun of that spear root from kyrian. I really don’t think it is a bad idea considering it.

Banner will probably be good if you are running with melees but terrible for ranged comps.

1 Like

Banner is being reworked to be on your back during the cooldown no?

Reworked banner is bis for prot

will that also work better then kyrian for fury warriors?

Why do you think so?
From my POV, NF would be still better for M+ due to extra dmg, interrupt and rage. It also gives about 300+ master due to right soulbind - how banner looks better here?

Buffing your teammates mastery is a big deal , right ?

Unless Prot Warrior gets a base dps buff (tclap/dw/slam) I doubt Necro banner will tip the balance significantly.

It is good indeed, but wouldn’t say it will be bis. More competitive with other now for sure, but that’s all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.