Warriors mobility need toning down heavily

Having access to Double Charge with Warbringer, Range Stormbolt, Heroic Leap, Avatar Root breaker, Bastion Spear and Double Blade Storm is far too much mobility with the amount of damage and pressure they offer.

• Bladestorm immunity to Slows removed
  • Warbringer root reduced to 1 second.
  • Bastion Spear now pulls a maximum of 1

This is the only way Warriors can become balanced

23 Likes

only thing needing a nerf is spear

spear doing 100k crits and rooting people better than actual roots

yep . nope.

13 Likes

They can keep their mobility if spear and warbringer’s damage is nerfed.

I am sometimes scared to open a gap between the war and me due to retarded warbringer’s damage and root.

3 Likes

Who are u that u have to know it?

2 Likes

he plays ele and ret but also plays alot of protpala=)

2 Likes

I’ve noticed every warrior is either lagging or botting lately as well

1 Like

spear of bastion needs removing or it needs to only pull people twice, the root from the charge needs removing completely because the warrior charges you, you roll or teleport, he stops moving and then you get rooted but theres a pillar and a 30 yard gap between you both

2 Likes

From personal experience, Its 20 times easier to kite warrior than DH/UHDK/Assa/Feral. I play Rsham/rdru btw.

9 Likes

i agree with dk and assa both are completely unkiteable classes with spammable ranged slows but havoc doesnt feel harder to kite than warrior atleast not on hunter anyway

2 Likes

Instead than just nerfing warrior mobility, melee mobility should be nerfed accross the board, by nerfing only warrior mobility, DH will dominate much more than it allready does, have a look at the ladders, respectively 3s, SS, and rbgs.

Arms is still a kill target, after all.

4 Likes

How its easier to kite a warrior than feral and DH?

UhdK depends on the build, if its unholy assault kiting is effective so festermight cannot stack and it needs melee uptime, but if its commander pet build kiting is almost impossible.

1 Like

it’s not and assa + uh are completely unkitable gods to ranged

2 Likes

Warriors are not the reason why you are forced to post on a classic char, buddy.

Actually warrior needs some huge buffs to compete in pvp. LOWEST represented class in 3v3 over 2400. Second lowest across all pvp brackets on par with Hunters and only above Mage. Nobody plays it even in AWC.

Stay off the Cope for a second.

12 Likes

0 warriors in awc , warriors are not weak but neither op. Just good/ edit there was blizo in 3 rounds as war . So 1 warrior in whole awc xd

4 Likes

You cant kite ferals in this game. Why is that even a question?
99.9% of dks are commander build.
Dh has loads of gapclosers and good enough range on cc to connect.

2 Likes

There is no point discussing to kite a high mobile class most players simply can’t do it in retail, while its eaz in classic versions of wow.

99.9% of dks are commander build.

Wrong, in 3s and SS its Unholy Assault is the most played over 2,2K and 2,4k and Commanders the least played. You can use a check pvp.

I actually think its pretty underwhelming other than doing skirmishes and wpvp, just lacks the pressure of UA and Festermight.

But this unkiteableness of feral and unholy dk does not matter much after the huge nerfs both specs got, they are the least offenders now you can imagine.

I have yet to see assassin lose more than 1 game in SS lobbies for instance. Thats some kill pressure that can’t be kited, even arms ranks way behind this.

1 Like

I personally find it kind of funny how whole awc this weekend was rmx vs rmx vs thug but there are more talk about arms being OP on the forums than about assi doing the job of two on its own.
Huge congrats to Blizo’s team for making it work for a few rounds.

3 Likes

What is even funnier is people complaining about spear of bastion out of all the broken things in the game.
There are multiple lists from back in shadowlands up to today, where there are listed all class abilities that can get you out of spear. I believe 80% of classes can use a cd and get out.
Funny enough, warriors cannot get out of another warriors spear xD.

BTW Rogue can cloak out of my spear, but I cannot remove bleeds anymore with Bitter Immunity. Kekw “immunity”.

3 Likes

Imagine complaining about warrior when assa rogue exists. Have anyone actually seen them walking to their target? On the other hand what can you expect, after almost 20 years of blizz being unable to balance mage and rogue everyone just accepted its ok for them to be broken 90% of time.

2 Likes

Because no one watches or even care for AWC?
What does Tournament have to do with ladder or solo shuffle? Nothing ? yep.

Warrior defenders back at it again after whole shtshow of SL where their overtuned spec playing ret/war made them think they were any good.

2 Likes