Warsong Gulch Exit Portal Removal

If we began at the original first patch I could get your credit card details in 3 seconds.
That’s part of the reason we didn’t.

Mmm, so you’d never get an actual vanilla replica.

They should just have made it so the person doing the mind controlling got removed and received the deserter debuff, instead of the payer being mind controlled.
After all, it was his mind controlling what was done.

1 Like

No, obviously? Duh?
I’m glad we agree.

You’d just cancel your mind control at the right time and replace it with a fear/scatter/polymorph if necessary.

thats exactly what HORDE been doing all this time
3 weeks in a row Fixes something that existed in Vanilla and is “exploit” in Classic

Quoted For Truth.

This kind of stuff is part of the vanilla experience. I see no reason to remove it.

Not saying it’s a bad change, but it is again another change. So we’re going to make Classic+ then?

It is a bad change though. If you are noobish enough to get mc´d out you kind of deserve it.

If you’d use it on afk bots standing on the GY waiting for the match to be over, i’d kinda agree with you. But I think the bulk of these people send out were just people with lousy luck, since it applies an actual in-game ‘mini-ban’ and throws away your queue time it’s not just a gameplay mechanic.

Then again it’s not much different from MC’ing someone on zeppelin/boat and throwing them off the edge of the ocean (nerfed) or corpse camping making rezz impossible. So this ‘intended’ and ‘non-intended’ gameplay seems to become whatever is convenient at the time.

You are hilarious

So you had a problem with it and in your own words ‘made tons of ticket’ about it.

But now when they do something about it swiftly, presumably what you wanted back then, the people complaining about it are crying casuals?

Haha

Are you just butthurt because they ignored your ‘tons of ticket’ all those years ago or what?

If you want to complain about crying casuals it’s probably best not to identify yourself as one in an earlier post.

:rofl:

[facepalm GIF here]

So all exploits should be left available, because people are creative with griefing?

Knowing how easily MC breaks /can be avoided im curious as to how people manage to get MC´d out of the portal. The portal is quite far out of the way, you wouldnt usually be anywhere near there.

1 Like

In other scenarios I’d completely agree, but causing them to exit the BG and getting a 15 minute debuff isn’t fair and is essentially griefing. Those portals are pretty redundant once /afk exists so there’s no point in them being active. It’s a good change.

1 Like

Well thats one way to look at it… Just like being dead for 15minutes because you died very far from the GY in un’goro. I’ve been griefed!

Honestly I didn’t even know there was a portal in WSG until all this MC stuff started going on. I thought you had to leave BG’s by hearthing haha

Flawed logic.

Yeah since dying in the world is far worse since you didnt voluntarily enter a pvp instanced area.

Alliance tears worked,take that horde!

Yes.
#nochanges